Rolanalon
What's New?

RAIDENS' 12 week program

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Update: not a damn thing.

This thread is closed until further notice (as far as me lifting). It's been almost 2 weeks since I hit the gym. Between work, semester about to finish in school with 2 term projects and a final paper due and effed up hours at work, I ain't been anywhere close to maintaining a lifting program. Thanks for visiting everyone, please come back again.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014

This thread is closed until further notice (as far as me lifting). It's been almost 2 weeks since I hit the gym. Between work, semester about to finish in school with 2 term projects and a final paper due and effed up hours at work, I ain't been anywhere close to maintaining a lifting program. Thanks for visiting everyone, please come back again.

I'm always here brother.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

Well Gee, this looks like fun.

I tell ya brother, I've faced a ton of adversity with time management and the best thing that I did was put aside 2 hours for one big workout. Since that workout, I'm making time albeit 45 mins or whatever. We all have our reasons NOT to go to the gym....and trust me, I've used a bunch of them.

Find a reason to go....

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Well Gee, this looks like fun.

I tell ya brother, I've faced a ton of adversity with time management and the best thing that I did was put aside 2 hours for one big workout. Since that workout, I'm making time albeit 45 mins or whatever. We all have our reasons NOT to go to the gym....and trust me, I've used a bunch of them.

Find a reason to go....

Can I barrow your size 12 to put up my ass for a Lil motivation sir?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Can I barrow your size 12 to put up my ass for a Lil motivation sir?

13's, and GK has a foot thing so he knows them all too well....I went at 430 in the morning one day when I couldn't sleep but the rest of my family could. Life's stresses had me thinking about my workers, my career, my relationship, my kids, finances etc.....so I got up and figured that I would "go through the motions" at the gym to get a sweat going and the iron started calling me back.

Was the best thing for me dude. Just find 2 days/week where you can beat yourself up for an hour....fukk, the program for now....superset everything and get a pump. We need that release valve bro, I'm telling ya-for me, I've had 4 real training sessions in the last 10 days and I feel 10x better already. But you're not alone....

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
13's, and GK has a foot thing so he knows them all too well....I went at 430 in the morning one day when I couldn't sleep but the rest of my family could. Life's stresses had me thinking about my workers, my career, my relationship, my kids, finances etc.....so I got up and figured that I would "go through the motions" at the gym to get a sweat going and the iron started calling me back.

Was the best thing for me dude. Just find 2 days/week where you can beat yourself up for an hour....fukk, the program for now....superset everything and get a pump. We need that release valve bro, I'm telling ya-for me, I've had 4 real training sessions in the last 10 days and I feel 10x better already. But you're not alone....
Oh I hear you loud and clear. You're right, just getting in there and getting a pump can be huge. That can be the spark that starts the fire again.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Juat to maintain, not trying to gain when things get hectic like that. Ypull feel better as well. Get to grinding my brother

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I feel cheated by this thread, what a scam.....Cheer up RAIDEN , you still get a workout at the Skylark

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic