Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

RAIDENS' 12 week program

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Ever consider sumo pulls to give your back a bit of a break? I did this for about six months and it helped take some stress off my lower back as well as increase my conventional numbers.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Raiden you need to get an inversion table, or hang from the bands like POB suggested. Also, start stretching your PSOAS like GA mentioned. Stretch them every day for a week or two.

What POB meant by bands or strong bands is the thickness. The thicker bands have more tension. You want to hang upside down from the thickest band you can get.

If you don't have access to the bands, just get an inversion table and use it everyday twice a day. The inversion table is more painful because you hang from your feet instead of your hips, but it will help a lot.

Edit: reverse hyper extensions would help too. If you don't have a machine you can do them off of a box or chair.

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Raiden you need to get an inversion table, or hang from the bands like POB suggested. Also, start stretching your PSOAS like GA mentioned. Stretch them every day for a week or two.

What POB meant by bands or strong bands is the thickness. The thicker bands have more tension. You want to hang upside down from the thickest band you can get.

If you don't have access to the bands, just get an inversion table and use it everyday twice a day. The inversion table is more painful because you hang from your feet instead of your hips, but it will help a lot.
Hanging feels incredible. Such a great stretch that you can't feel by doing anything else! I always get my bands tangled in my shirt and it usually rips it off. I make sure I'm close to the old ladies on the circuit machines whenever I do this #swag

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Ever consider sumo pulls to give your back a bit of a break? I did this for about six months and it helped take some stress off my lower back as well as increase my conventional numbers.

Never thought of it actually. Guess now would be the time lol.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Edit: reverse hyper extensions would help too. If you don't have a machine you can do them off of a box or chair.

Thanks Turbs.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Got in the gym today around noon. Lifted on 1 cup of coffee, half bottle of Speed Stack preworkout, and Pixy Stix. Basically lifted on a fast.

BENCH

Bar 1x20
95 1x12
135 1x10
225 1x10
275 2x6
285 4x3
225 2x6 explode off chest, these didn't go as good as I planned.
135 1x8 explode off chest.

LAT PULL DOWNS neutral grip attachments

50 1x15
75 1x12
100 1x10
125 1x8
150 1x8
175 3x6

BARBELL SHRUGS underhand grip

135 2x10
185 2x8
225 3x5

Done.

Came home and killed a pastrami sandwich with Harvati cheese, and Oreos after.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Yes!! You are back!!!

Great Bench Day!

What happened to the McFlurries?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Yes!! You are back!!!

Great Bench Day!

What happened to the McFlurries?

Just had one last week. McFlurries are still my ace in the hole. Been enjoying my side chic Oreo as well.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nice bench work man!

Ahhhhh I really want some Oreos now!!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I need to find me some pixy sticks but I don't think we have em here :(

Who is viewing this thread?