Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Rad 140 without a test base?

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
My boy was going to run a 8-12 week rad140 only cycle around 15-20mg/day.

I told him about potential suppression without a test base and the consequences of that, recommending even a TRT dosage so he doesn't feel like shit after 4-6 weeks.

I then went to research myself a little bit and it seems like a decent people have ran rad140 only cycles with success and without feeling suppressed.

Anyone have experience with this?

MrRippedZilla

MrRippedZilla

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2015
There is zero scientific evidence of any SARM, rad130 included, giving us the benefits of AAS type growth without the suppression that goes with it. It's a package deal. The only key difference is that SARMS have less research behind them than AAS and hence, should be seen as the riskier choice.

He can avoid full suppression by using an inadequate dose. But that would raise the question of "why bother in the first place?". So...yea. He's going to need some Test in the system. I'd argue that Test is all he needs for the 1st run.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Did about 5 min research and it's claiming we only have monkeys and mice as legit data to go by....Otherwise, "bro-science" to the rescue!!!....Some were saying it suppresses, others, not!...

Did find it interesting that it is being researched for cancer and a few other remedies?....

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
Did about 5 min research and it's claiming we only have monkeys and mice as legit data to go by....Otherwise, "bro-science" to the rescue!!!....Some were saying it suppresses, others, not!...

Did find it interesting that it is being researched for cancer and a few other remedies?....

Yeah primary literature is based on cachectic cancer patients as this is supplemented to help prevent muscle wasting.

Either way, it's on him if he wants to risk suppression and having to end his cycle prematurely if he doesn't include test I guess. I'm sure it would be a good ancillary with a TRT dosage or low dose if he doesn't want to go on a higher test dose.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Yeah primary literature is based on cachectic cancer patients as this is supplemented to help prevent muscle wasting.

Either way, it's on him if he wants to risk suppression and having to end his cycle prematurely if he doesn't include test I guess. I'm sure it would be a good ancillary with a TRT dosage or low dose if he doesn't want to go on a higher test dose.

Advise him to do blood work....Should be able to nail it down if he does it...Tell him to do it before, during, and after....It would be nice to track it....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic