Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Racial reality check for all races.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Ben Shapiro tells the truth versus liberal and racist disparities.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Knowing the reality of current event issues versus what is fed the public by the Media, gives to those who listen, the power to decide for themselves as opposed to what one side of the issue tries to lead Americans to think.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Once again...The media (CNN) is not letting someone with a different view/opinion other than the liberal Media hosting the discussion, not allowing the other viewpoint expressed. In this case, a veteran Police Office who is highly decorated and is Black...

Journalism/The news is supposed to be or assumed to be, unbiased and unopinionated. Not so, unfortunately.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Regardless of right or wrong in the police shootings that never gives someone the right to kill another person. CNN can kiss my ass with their views they will always lean in that direction, they don't tell the news they tell an ANGLE on the news in a way they want.

There are bad cops, there are bad people in all walks of life but what sucks is all these fucking people screaming all cops are bad and these black so-called leaders basically saying all cops are fair game is wrong. Put those people in a uniform, let them roam the streets and deal with scum all day and all night every day and show me what they would have done in many of these cases. What is a cop suppose to do wait until he is shot at to return fire? YES YES YES there are bad shoots and intentional killings by cops but now it seems that no matter what, the cop is automatically the bad guy. Guy pulls gun, cop pulls gun, cop tells guy to put it down and guy refuses and points gun at cop???? what to do.. what to do?? Shoot that bastard! CNN and other idiots think the cops should just let the guy pointing the gun walk away so no one gets shot. It's total BS... we have laws and we have put people in place to POLICE those laws. Mistakes, stupidity and bad judgment will always be there but no one talks about all the other black people being shot by other blacks. oh oh wait I actually did hear someone say that because black people don't trust cops they just go out and shoot other black people because they as victims of their environment.. FUCK YOU!! I was born in Queens NY, I grew up in an alcoholic family, beat almost every day and I have yet to kill anyone.. I own two business', have a family and have been married to the same lady for almost 28 years.. Fuck environment make something of yourself and stop being pathetic and blaming others.

Now what was the question??

Reactions: SQM
P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
It's a shame that anyone even takes CNN seriously.

Reactions: SQM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic