Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Question

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
Under the posters name I have seen a couple that said "fallen member". What does that mean?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It means they have passed away, gone home to rest in peace.

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
Maybe you searched some old threads with e.g. S.H.I.N.E. who had a bike accident.

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
Heart problems? After or no accident?
sorry
my mother's father had heart problems aswell.
His heart was too weak to fight in Hitler's army.
He reported to the Nazis some jews in his town so they came to the KZ and probably died.
Because of that after war the court sentenced him to work by force at a construction place to help building a bridge and he died very soon.
my other grandfather's heart was not too weak so he was killed somewhere in North East Europe before the end of war.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
sorry
He reported to the Nazis some jews in his town so they came to the KZ and probably died.
Because of that after war the court sentenced him to work by force at a construction place to help building a bridge and he died very soon.
my other grandfather's heart was not too weak so he was killed somewhere in North East Europe before the end of war.
Where are you from?

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
Austria, the home of Hitler. I was in the same house for homeless people like Hitler where he started talking politics with other homeless people. Melde Mann street. Vienna. Lol
my mother more lower austria. My father s mother aswell and she studied organ in Weimar Germany where she met my grandfather from koenigsberg former Germany East prussia or Preußen that is today's Russia Kaliningrad

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Austria, the home of Hitler. I was in the same house for homeless people like Hitler where he started talking politics with other homeless people. Melde Mann street. Vienna. Lol
my mother more lower austria. My father s mother aswell and she studied organ in Weimar Germany where she met my grandfather from koenigsberg former Germany East prussia or Preußen that is today's Russia Kaliningrad

Why would you mention you are from the same town as Hitler? Are you proud of that?

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
Why would you mention you are from the same town as Hitler? Are you proud of that?

No, it's disgusting. And you think you learn in school that it is a knowledge and such things must never happen again. And that it is something you can learn like chemistry and forget about it after the test. But it is not that terrible. It just came to my mind with that weak heart.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
No, it's disgusting. And you think you learn in school that it is a knowledge and such things must never happen again. And that it is something you can learn like chemistry and forget about it after the test. But it is not that terrible. It just came to my mind with that weak heart.
What is not that terrible?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO3pUVbNSnA

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic