Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Question

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I was having a shitty Thanksgiving so I went to a bar on the other side of the tracks, which I have a right to do, because I am huge. I saw this black chick sitting up at the bar and it was obvious she worked out. Her arms were particularly impressive. So I sit down beside her and strike up a conversation and I can tell that she's into me. We start laughing and debating whether preacher curls or concentration curls are better for bicep peaks.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and five black guys dressed in gang attire are surrounding me in a semi circle. One of them says I look like a wrestler, which I get a lot. But before I can say thanks or anything else another one asks if I want to play the knockout game, and takes a swing, landing a glancing blow off the side of my head. I stand up and the fight is on.

And can you believe this: the bitch jumps in on their side!

But anyway, getting back to the point of this board, which is better for bicep peaks? Preachers or concentration curls? LOL

Last edited:
Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Ummm, I can't tell if you're joking or not......if you're not I hope to fk you bottled them.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
Neither. I prefer 21s.

As for the story, this is why I ALWAYS carry brass knuckles. 22 inch arms don't intimidate that much anymore. LOL

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm starting to believe that you can't shape a muscle. Not without seo anyway. That being said, both exercises have different strength curves. Concentration curls are hardest at the peak contraction. Due to the angle of a preacher bench the most tension is slightly befor peak contraction. More of a middle range of motion exercise. Add one more exercise that gives a good stretch like incline bench curls and then your covering all bases. If I had to choose one of the above it would be preacher curls because this is where I can handle the most weight.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I was having a shitty Thanksgiving so I went to a bar on the other side of the tracks, which I have a right to do, because I am huge. I saw this black chick sitting up at the bar and it was obvious she worked out. Her arms were particularly impressive. So I sit down beside her and strike up a conversation and I can tell that she's into me. We start laughing and debating whether preacher curls or concentration curls are better for bicep peaks.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and five black guys dressed in gang attire are surrounding me in a semi circle. One of them says I look like a wrestler, which I get a lot. But before I can say thanks or anything else another one asks if I want to play the knockout game, and takes a swing, landing a glancing blow off the side of my head. I stand up and the fight is on.

And can you believe this: the bitch jumps in on their side!

But anyway, getting back to the point of this board, which is better for bicep peaks? Preachers or concentration curls? LOL

That wasn't a chick bra...preachers are a win imo

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Big did you really not have a nice thanksgiving ?

I don't think you can shape a muscle either. I think you can just make it grow, and make it shrink, and make it full or less full and remove or add body fat to it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Them Brotha's probably thought you was Stone Cold comin in the hood for some Brown Sugga!!

Careful with them preacher curls...mess yo tendons up if you ain't careful

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic