Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Question...ThAnks in advance fellas

A

Adam Rodriguez

Jan 11, 2018
So I'm wondering can I run some test after weight loss surgery? I had the gastric sleeve done and want to get bakc into a test only cycle.. but want opinions if some one in here might have some first hand knowledge or experience....I've tryed and research as mush as possible before coming to the board...but noy much information

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
How long since operation? Pre-op stats? Current stats? Previous gym history? Previous AAS use history?

A

Adam Rodriguez

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for your time bro.... Sleeve will be done in March and can go back to the gym 6 weeks after that.ive used many cycles over the years simple cycles two 3 tier stacks....after dad dide few years ago let myself go to shit....my weight has alwasy been ub down....now I'm 5"11 275 even!...But my fear is tgis is going tonsuck me up and just hope one im a good weight and good head on my shoulder good diet...then will be abale to cycle again...thanks in advance

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Best advice would be to ask your doctor. I haven't read anything about gear after gastric sleeves but can't imagine what the issue could be besides food intake.

A

Adam Rodriguez

Jan 11, 2018
Best advice would be to ask your doctor. I haven't read anything about gear after gastric sleeves but can't imagine what the issue could be besides food intake.[/QUOTE

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
How much testosterone? If TRT levels, there shouldn't be harm in it.

If more than TRT levels, why? If you're wanting it to put on more muscle, you obviously can't eat what you need to, to put on the muscle.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Not just no, but fuck no. Disclaimer: This is not a personal shot at you, but it's going to be uncomfortable.
You are having gastric sleeve because your diet and discipline is trash. Period. Your diet and lifestyle was not supplying your body with vital nutrients prior to the surgery. Now you are going to reduce your stomach capacity by +80% and you expect to have a large enough spectrum of nutrients to not only heal the damage from surgery, but benefit from an AAS cycle? Brother, I would focus on healing your body, soul, and mind. You have (not had) problems that led you to your current physical state. That operation is aimed at correcting a symptom, not the root cause. My 2 cents, if you require TRT, then stick to the TRT dose. Focus on healing yourself inside and out. Then let's chat in a year.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I'd say straighten up and skip the surgery. 5'11 and 275 isn't so far out you can't fix it yourself, especially if you're just fat. Fat should come off quick just getting into the gym.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would echo mayo's thoughts. Consider how you wound up this way. Then consider that doing this the right way means being patient. Get back on your feet and be able to walk a mile before you try and run a marathon.

A

Adam Rodriguez

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks LK
Fuck me that post went balls deep
Not just no, but fuck no. Disclaimer: This is not a personal shot at you, but it's going to be uncomfortable.
You are having gastric sleeve because your diet and discipline is trash. Period. Your diet and lifestyle was not supplying your body with vital nutrients prior to the surgery. Now you are going to reduce your stomach capacity by +80% and you expect to have a large enough spectrum of nutrients to not only heal the damage from surgery, but benefit from an AAS cycle? Brother, I would focus on healing your body, soul, and mind. You have (not had) problems that led you to your current physical state. That operation is aimed at correcting a symptom, not the root cause. My 2 cents, if you require TRT, then stick to the TRT dose. Focus on healing yourself inside and out. Then let's chat in a year.
Thanks bro for the real shit!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic