Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Question on pec growth

T

tgw85

Nov 14, 2010
I'm sorry for posting this again but I'm just trying to phrase my question right.

Branch's chest has grown so big it overlaps/hangs down past the attachment. As it grows more the chest will 'overlap/drop' down further, like it already has, just b/c the weight of the muscle.

My question is: as his chest grew and AS IT DROPPED DOWN FURTHER would the depth/thickness of the bottom get thinner?

Attachments

• branch_display2.JPG
    branch_display2.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 341
chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Weird ass question, but I would think it would only drop so much and then start thickening up. I say this because I believe in the pic gravity is pulling down on his pecs as well as his arm position. In other words if he was doing a most muscular his pecs would contract and raise.

JMO,
Hawk

T

tgw85

Nov 14, 2010
Weird ass question, but I would think it would only drop so much and then start thickening up. I say this because I believe in the pic gravity is pulling down on his pecs as well as his arm position. In other words if he was doing a most muscular his pecs would contract and raise.

JMO,
Hawk

Right, I mean but if he's just standing there, relaxed and as his chest grew and as it fell lower would the bottom get thinner?
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8500/branchwarrenk.jpg

Last edited:
Stack_it

Stack_it

Dec 21, 2010
I dint see why the bottom would get thinner as long as he continued to train it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
TG, is your chest that big that you need to worry about this issue?

I wouldn't imagine it would get thinner, if he continues to grow I would assume it would get thicker.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
It must be because he has two threads about it...

T

tgw85

Nov 14, 2010
TG, is your chest that big that you need to worry about this issue?

I wouldn't imagine it would get thinner, if he continues to grow I would assume it would get thicker.

If it would persuade you to give me your opinion, then yes. No it's not that big, but I want it to be, and I don't really like the idea that once it grew to the point where it overlaps then that's the thickest the bottom can get. But then even if you keep training and putting in all that hard work, and then as it grows the bottom gets thinner as it drops lower, however noticeable, the fact of the matter skews my perception and vision of what is or what would be... and I just want to feel educated.

If you want to know why I thought of this is b/c some pics of Arnold younger, like 20, his lower chest looks thicker then him bigger and older. Like as it grew and fell the bottom got thinner, and yeah i know fat, illusion, and other stuff, but for some reason it's kind of important to me to know whether or not once your chest grows big where it hangs like arnolds/branch, which btw doesn't have to be THAT big to overlap slightly, and then if it keeps growing and as it drops lower would the bottom get thinner.

Last edited:
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Lol this is the weirdest shit ever. I've seen him make this same exact post on a couple other boards. He's literally joining place just to ask this question. Lmao

T

tgw85

Nov 14, 2010
Lol this is the weirdest shit ever. I've seen him make this same exact post on a couple other boards. He's literally joining place just to ask this question. Lmao

I wish I could say 'no thanks' to that.
... Just tell me, if Branch's chest grew, would the bottom get thicker even though it would droop lower/overlap more?

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^I really don't think so, muscle doesn't just droop; it's just his genetics. Look at the physiques of all the different pros, none of them are the same. You don't know it would "droop" more, that's just how his chest is. I have a friend with a chest like that, mine is not like that.

T

tgw85

Nov 14, 2010
^I really don't think so, muscle doesn't just droop; it's just his genetics. Look at the physiques of all the different pros, none of them are the same. You don't know it would "droop" more, that's just how his chest is. I have a friend with a chest like that, mine is not like that.

Don't think so to what?
I think that as his chest grew it would maybe not 'droop' more but since their would be more mass their i think it drop somewhat or rest slightly lower then it is now. But as it 'dropped' or was getting longer do think it would most likely get thicker still?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic