Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Question on Chest Thickness

T

tgw85

Nov 14, 2010
I've seen some pics of Arnold around age 20, and in some of the younger pics the very bottom of his chest looks slightly thicker that some pics of him in his prime age 27/28, almost like as his whole chest grew the very bottom got thinner?

I'll use this pic of him to phrase my question... In this pic, if his very lower chest (nipple line-down) grew of course along with the chest in general, would this very bottom part get thicker? Or would gravity be able (or ever be able) to pull on it in such a way that would make it get thinner, even though the fibers were growing?

Attachments

• schwarzenegger.jpg
    schwarzenegger.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Short answer....No.

Its all an illusion man.

T

tgw85

Nov 14, 2010
Short answer....No.

Its all an illusion man.

Sorry, which question are you saying no to? I know that even in this stage of development of the chest, as it grows, it gets bigger, but I'm wondering if gravity pulls on it, as it's growing, in such a way that would cause the bottom to get thinner, even though the fibers are still technically growing.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
No to all of them! lol His lower pec is did not get thiner, be it gravity ect... The rest of his body growing would give the illusion of his lower pecs looking smaller.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic