Question for the men

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by cynderella, Dec 10, 2015.

1. FLEXjs

FLEXjs TID Board Of Directors

Apr 23, 2012
    Strong first post.

Also a bunch of shit.

My GF is a ranked powerlifter and a very successful professional with a 6 figure salary on top of that.

Sexy, smart, strong, confident.

No 6-pack and never will have one.

Go write some more bullshit.

2. MPMC

MPMC VIP Member

Jul 22, 2011
    I'm going to assume these men telling you this, don't have a six pack of their own.

3. cynderella

cynderella TID Lady Member

Feb 4, 2015
    I'm 30 and I'm just short and have muscle the guys I see are into girls that look like this... [​IMG] yeah she is gorgeous but I can't look that skinny if I starved.

4. cynderella

Feb 4, 2015
    [​IMG]

This was my old personal trainer and this is what most men I'm into are after around my area. I'm not blaming them or hating them I just want to get to where I can be that attractive to men. She was like me leaner muscle mass thou and in 3 yrs got to this point... So why can't I? That's my thinking

5. cynderella

Feb 4, 2015
    I agree Raiden I do. An it sounds like you hit the nail on the head I'm actually keeping that whole line "I've been looking in the wrong places trying to appease the right guy" I'm not sure how to appease myself. I guess I need to take a deeper look into that.

6. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    DAYUMMMMM!! Would she be willing to tarin me? I'm open for just about any thing she suggests.. Ohh sorry , we were working on your quest for that body..like me :D

It ain't easy or America wouldn't be so fat. Lil factoid I read..2 in 100 lose the weight AND keep it off. You want that girls body as bad as I do? It's a lifestyle change and def achievable. You already lost a lot of weight and your pics show you've been keepin it down. Good tool..keep posting pics...seriously then you can see the transformation for yourself and I can enjoy them to and help you critique poses..clothing..yoga pants etc.. :)

7. cynderella

Feb 4, 2015
    Lmao thanks graniteman appreciate the help!

graniteman likes this.
  8. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Just call me Gman....I think we've made progress!

9. Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue Strongwoman Administrator Staff Member

Jan 26, 2011
    See now I wouldn't call that a nice looking body. Neither of them. **** that I'll take my fatass over thier bodies any day.
    World takes all kinds

tommyguns2, TenaciousA and any1uno like this.
  10. GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla Certified Pillow Biter

Jul 17, 2013
    RR you are ****ing awesome.

Thats all I have to say

11. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    Those chics are decent looking but, not my cup of tea. Id be willing to bet anything theyre pretty self absorbed. Sounds like to have an attraction to douchebags ie, self absorbed assholes....like my man IC. :)

RAIDEN likes this.
  12. cynderella

Feb 4, 2015
    Its the same chic in the photos and RR I wish my out look was like yours and I was more confident.