Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Question for the men

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Absolutely disagree. Guys that say it's a turn off either spend all day playing video games or they're intimidated because they have no confidence in themselves...you probably don't want either. Keep working, a woman with a 6 pack is incredibly sexy!

Strong first post.

Also a bunch of shit.

My GF is a ranked powerlifter and a very successful professional with a 6 figure salary on top of that.

Sexy, smart, strong, confident.

No 6-pack and never will have one.

Go write some more bullshit.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I'm going to assume these men telling you this, don't have a six pack of their own.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Ok wait..... Stop.....Stop....Stop.......Stop......

The guys don't want to date you because you are thicker? What??

How do you not have dudes asking you out constantly??

How old are you exactly? In your avi, you look about 22.

What do you mean by thinner? In your photos you look completely normal. Explain please.

I'm 30 and I'm just short and have muscle the guys I see are into girls that look like this...
46f41a50eee2f88248e5c35cbfa3b690.jpg
yeah she is gorgeous but I can't look that skinny if I starved.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
0409d60ce050ceaa10a1dd6f6362fd26.jpg

This was my old personal trainer and this is what most men I'm into are after around my area. I'm not blaming them or hating them I just want to get to where I can be that attractive to men. She was like me leaner muscle mass thou and in 3 yrs got to this point... So why can't I? That's my thinking

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I think you need to work on your confidence and self esteem instead of working on your "looks". Learn to love yourself, be comfortable in your own skin. Don't worry about guys who want this and that on a girl. Sounds like you've been looking in the wrong places trying to appease the right guy. Learn to love your thickness.

I agree Raiden I do. An it sounds like you hit the nail on the head I'm actually keeping that whole line "I've been looking in the wrong places trying to appease the right guy" I'm not sure how to appease myself. I guess I need to take a deeper look into that.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
0409d60ce050ceaa10a1dd6f6362fd26.jpg

This was my old personal trainer and this is what most men I'm into are after around my area. I'm not blaming them or hating them I just want to get to where I can be that attractive to men. She was like me leaner muscle mass thou and in 3 yrs got to this point... So why can't I? That's my thinking

DAYUMMMMM!! Would she be willing to tarin me? I'm open for just about any thing she suggests.. Ohh sorry , we were working on your quest for that body..like me :D

It ain't easy or America wouldn't be so fat. Lil factoid I read..2 in 100 lose the weight AND keep it off. You want that girls body as bad as I do? It's a lifestyle change and def achievable. You already lost a lot of weight and your pics show you've been keepin it down. Good tool..keep posting pics...seriously then you can see the transformation for yourself and I can enjoy them to and help you critique poses..clothing..yoga pants etc.. :)

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
RR you are ****ing awesome.

Thats all I have to say

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Those chics are decent looking but, not my cup of tea. Id be willing to bet anything theyre pretty self absorbed. Sounds like to have an attraction to douchebags ie, self absorbed assholes....like my man IC. :)

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Its the same chic in the photos and RR I wish my out look was like yours and I was more confident.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic