Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Question for the ladies...

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
if you arent sure you can handle it then dont do it.. chances are you will fuck your whole relationship up in that case..

i have done both kinds of 3somes they were ok.. my ex husband and i were swingers i wouldnt consider doing any thing remotely like that with just anyone.. 99% of people cant handle it and freak out.. i have swinging horror stories lol

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Yeah...me and my ex-wife had a threesome with her best friend (a girl) and it certainly fucked things up....not in a good way.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
if you arent sure you can handle it then dont do it.. chances are you will fuck your whole relationship up in that case..

i have done both kinds of 3somes they were ok.. my ex husband and i were swingers i wouldnt consider doing any thing remotely like that with just anyone.. 99% of people cant handle it and freak out.. i have swinging horror stories lol

Oh, do tell! lol

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
not in a million years..I am not sharing my man with anyone. He's told me the same as he isn't sharing me either.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
not interested....while I like fun, having another person could reallllly complicate things with the hubs and I. So, I'm happy with just us 2. I know people who have done the 2 guy thing, and it really messed up the relationship (I think she was more "into" the other guy)...

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
we have had some two girl threesomes, it was much more intriguing than adding another guy to me.... it did not ruin our relationship in any sense but definitely see how and why it does for most

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
No desire more than satisfied with what I have.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic