pbtom
What's New?

Question for the ladies for my wife

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Hey Ladies....

I need some help...My wife had our latest child a year ago and shes ready to get back to her size 6's. she wants a cycle and I wont help her till she gets her training in check...

She's currently 5'3 and weighs 167.......

Can anyone recommend a good training plan for a female? looking to tone up and lose weight.

Im working on her diet plan.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I hear a lot of good things about tabata, but it's not defintely for faint of heart. Does she train often or is she newer to the game?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If she wants to work out at home rather than a gym, she should check out p90X. Can't believe I'm saying it, but my fiance Hips has done p90x a whole bunch of times. Crazy level of conditioning.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Shes been back in the gym for about 4 weeks...going 4 days a week....she owns a dog walking business so shes walking alot daily...

When we first met she was doing a lot of plyo, bands, and exercise video stuff...

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My wife has been training in crossfit.shes like a pit bull lol with man hands lol.she loves it and the girls she trains along love it as well.it is taxing on the body but the results have been amazing.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I would look into Jamie Easons live fit if she wants to be using the gym, it breaks down diet and exercise for 12 weeks ... Free on bb.com

S

stephy

Oct 5, 2012
Flavia Del monte does some awesome workouts for women :)

i have done all sorts of training, crossfit, heavy weights etc and her programmes have worked amazing for me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic