Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Question For Mrs. ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
My wife went in for her yearly breast checkup, and they found 2 small lumps that were barely noticeable on the ultrasound. Long story short, she is going to get a second opinion, to see if they need to be removed or not. The doctor seemed a bit concerned, but then said he would see her again in 6 months. Which doesnt make sense to me. If there are lumps, shouldnt they be looked into further? Anyways, she came off the Serostim which I advised her too, but she still wants to take a fat burner like Clen. My question is, would clen in anyway shape or form have any bearing on these lumps in her breasts? She is just a bit concerned with using something that might make them bigger. I asked a pro I know, and he said he didnt think so, but he wasnt 100% sure. So I thought I would ask you ladies here. I personally dont think so either. I know for a fact the Serostim is a bad idea, so that was stopped immediately. Thanks in advanced for your help..

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I don't think so because clen is not a hormone.

The only thing I could see is if stress from using clen promotes growth in terms of mildly increasing the general stress levels on the body.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Nothing to add but good luck. Hope it's nothing.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Clen works on the beta 2 receptor... I would initially say no but I know ephedrine can be found on the breast milk of pregnant mothers... If you want to wait I'll search some medical journals tonight... I would guess it's safe but beta 2 receptors have a few functions

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
IM, until you know exactly what is going on, what is causing it, and you are 100% certain that running ANYTHING will not aggravate her condition, I would tell you to stop her from taking anything.

there is absolutely nothing more important than keeping your wife and your family healthy and safe brother. She can always hop back on after she gets the green light.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Italian tell you wife not to use any thing until you know exactly what your wife has.6 months doesn't sit well with me.see if you can speed up the process in terms of getting a more accurate diagnosis ASAP.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Okay mate I only had a quick look because I don't have much time because well, I screwed up dinner and had to recook other stuff making it take twice as long. I'm not really familiar with breast lumps/cancer/etc so I didn't exactly know which entries were relevant and what wasn't... I did see though some strong links with clenbuterol and the widening of blood vessels meaning increased blood flow... you might want to check out wether this would speed up any particular growth she may have... I'm happy to do a lot more digging and stuff for you but time is sparse so it'll be over the span of a few days at least if you want more solid input?
As for my current stance, it would be to not take anything, the risks far outweigh the benefits however... I do still doubt there would be any negative side effects

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Just to be certain, I would urge her to back off of taking anything. I know I'm not a girl and I can't attest with factual data but out of concern for another brother, I wouldn't allow my ole lady to take anything but food and vitamins until the green light was given.

hope its nothing brother.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I agree with sassy, I would tell her to wait for check-up though. No reason she can't wait 6 months (if that's what it is) for her health :)

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I would push for a second opinion if anything to get a needle biopsy done to check for cancer cells. I'm also falling in line with everyone else to have her hold off from additional supps until you know one way or another what you're dealing with.

Will be keeping you and your wife in my thoughts for the best outcome possible.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
It it was my wife, I would just tell her to hold off on everything and go get a second opinion. You don't want to screw around with this.

Good luck bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic