Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Question For Deadweight

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So im getting alot of different opinions on switching esters. Looking for yours now because of your exp.

I am switching from Prop to cyp (Sick of pinning)

Thursday i did my last full shot of prop (50mg) then i did 200mg cyp on friday and i did 25mg of prop on sat. Should i just continue on 25mg of prop so i dont lose any gains or will the switch from prop to cyp not be a big diff?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
So im getting alot of different opinions on switching esters. Looking for yours now because of your exp.

I am switching from Prop to cyp (Sick of pinning)

Thursday i did my last full shot of prop (50mg) then i did 200mg cyp on friday and i did 25mg of prop on sat. Should i just continue on 25mg of prop so i dont lose any gains or will the switch from prop to cyp not be a big diff?

I would contuine the prop untill the cyp kicks inn...if your tired of sticking u can add a oral instead of the prop and run the oral untill the cyp kicks inn.thats what i would do bro...and realize test is test so i dont see any real big diff...any time u contuine to curise which this looks like your doing.u allways really want to swich easter every 6 weeks..reason being.you want to contuine to confuse your body bro...makes sense to you?.Just like training...Its allway good to swich up your routine from time to time..same.. with the steroids..I have a rule..i never run nothing more then 6 weeks..long esters or not.I treat them all the same..Yeah i know it goes against everything that is basic in text book cycles but in my experiance i find swiching compounds every 6 weeks keeps your body from leveling out.Have u ever ran a cycle where u feel like your stuck.?... feel like u reached your the peak?Well if so its because your body got use to the compounds...in oder for this not happen its allways best to swich something around that is used for what u are working for..orals are great for this example....I will allway run a oral and swich them up every 4 to 6 weeks....this will keep my blood levels peaking and keeps me peaking...its very logical if u think about it..I have written many threads concerning this matter.....im sure they might be somewhere hidden in some vault some where....i might have to upgrade and rewrite it over again....its like bread and butter to me.....thanks for asking for my advice....good luck in whatever u decide.....dw

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I would contuine the prop untill the cyp kicks inn...if your tired of sticking u can add a oral instead of the prop and run the oral untill the cyp kicks inn.thats what i would do bro...and realize test is test so i dont see any real big diff...any time u contuine to curise which this looks like your doing.u allways really want to swich easter every 6 weeks..reason being.you want to contuine to confuse your body bro...makes sense to you?.Just like training...Its allway good to swich up your routine from time to time..same.. with the steroids..I have a rule..i never run nothing more then 6 weeks..long esters or not.I treat them all the same..Yeah i know it goes against everything that is basic in text book cycles but in my experiance i find swiching compounds every 6 weeks keeps your body from leveling out.Have u ever ran a cycle where u feel like your stuck.?... feel like u reached your the peak?Well if so its because your body got use to the compounds...in oder for this not happen its allways best to swich something around that is used for what u are working for..orals are great for this example....I will allway run a oral and swich them up every 4 to 6 weeks....this will keep my blood levels peaking and keeps me peaking...its very logical if u think about it..I have written many threads concerning this matter.....im sure they might be somewhere hidden in some vault some where....i might have to upgrade and rewrite it over again....its like bread and butter to me.....thanks for asking for my advice....good luck in whatever u decide.....dw

As u said above tho test is test. Would i notice a significant drop, by dropping prop and switching to cyp? Or would it be minimal.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
As u said above tho test is test. Would i notice a significant drop, by dropping prop and switching to cyp? Or would it be minimal.

if u keep your protien intake high which is the key to maintaining......No,u shouldnt see a singnificant drop..as a matter of fact u should see more gains by swiching.....If u been runing prop now for 4 to 6 weeks its time to swich.im sure your body has leveled out...and if bloat becomes a problem with the cyp just run some winstrol with it...it will keep u hard wile leaning out...or u can take some anavar or OT...those 3 should keep that bloat down if u even get any bloat....i dont know how cyp reponds to your body.............dw

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Def not doing winstrol because of its hairloss effects. If i get bloat i will run an AI.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic