Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Question about High Blood Pressure medication on cycle

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I am going to start my third cycle next week consisting of 750mgs Testoviron and 50mgs Anadrol.

I do have a tendency for high blood pressure and I am afraid it might get a lot worse with Anadrol. My question is: Will a Proviron/Nolvadex combo reduce the blood pressure by lowering circulating estrogen (thus less water retention) or do I need to look into blood pressure medications?

Thanks in advance!

PS: I already have hawthorn berry in hand, although i sense it doesn't do much.

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Re: Question about High BP medication on cycle

This is a ? and a discussion for only u and your Doctor to have. No one knows your health situation better than your doctor!

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010

Ok, let me put this better. My blood pressure is perfectly fine but sometimes it goes up a little bit because i like my food salty. If I don't eat as much salt as I usually do (and I don't when I am on cycle) my blood pressure is in the normal range. What I want is to keep it from rising too much because of the Anadrol.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011

I have high BP. if salt is spiking it, use natural sea salt, it is grey and moistish....it will not fuck with your bp anywhere near what regular salt does. hawthorn berry and coQ10 do shit for me. take a mild diuretic like dandelion root. usually one of the first bp meds a doc will try and put you on is diazide.

dandelion root, natural sea salt, and losing weight are about the only three things outside real prescription meds that do anything to affect my BP in a positive way.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Hawthorne berry is also a popular OTC supp for lowering BP. I think many take it at about 3-5g/day.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

Hawthorn berry works, but most people don't take enough, so they say it doesn't work. You have to take at least 2-g to see a little relief of your blood pressure. It also takes a few weeks to begin seeing results. I take 4.5-g/d and it lowered mine from ~160/95 to ~130/70.

If you need quicker results, celery seed works; however, it has a tendency to temporarily raise blood pressure, higher than what it started with, after it wears off.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010

Heres another good one I've used. Mukta Vati is an Ayurvedic medication from India. Works great with very little side effects. Or if that fails you could try a small dose diuretic, as thats one of the starting medications most docs will put a younger person on to deal with HTN. HCTZ is one that comes to mind. But do a bit of research prior to taking any medication.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011

Heres another good one I've used. Mukta Vati is an Ayurvedic medication from India. Works great with very little side effects. Or if that fails you could try a small dose diuretic, as thats one of the starting medications most docs will put a younger person on to deal with HTN. HCTZ is one that comes to mind. But do a bit of research prior to taking any medication.

Diuretics work great for sure. just make sure you get adequate potassium and drink a shit load of water.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010

I thank you all for your immediate and educated responses! I will take them under consideration! Regarding diuretics, i can buy anything i want legally OTC, so variety wise, i have access to a wide range of products.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

Don't get on BP meds, as most make it difficult to get an erection.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic