Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Quest on bloat test-e vs d-bol

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Ive taken 200mg a week test-e and by the fifth/sixth week i became extremely bloated. I had arimidex EOD to combat it. I was wondering if i took a low dosage of d-bol (whatever you all consider low) would the bloat effect be the same way?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
yep dbol will still bloat ya...u prob have alot of estro fat

why did u jump off the test?? u still want some kind of test in there

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I finished the cycle and was just thinking about the second one. So i should just stick with Arimidex EOD starting week 4 if i end up doing test-e or d-bol?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
adex EoD is a bit much bro... start with .5mg e3d or once a week even... you need a little estro in your system... and even with adex you will still have minimal bloating...

one question thats is necessary as it pertains to bloating and estro... what is your bf%

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Would once a week really be enough? Anyone have a quick reference as to the half-life of the drug?

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
adex EoD is a bit much bro... start with .5mg e3d or once a week even... you need a little estro in your system... and even with adex you will still have minimal bloating...

one question thats is necessary as it pertains to bloating and estro... what is your bf%

About 15%. Why? The leaner someone is the more water they retain

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
For reference purposes and since I get asked so often, this is the latest info I have on half lives....

Arimidex - 72 hrs - 85% Bioavailability - 60% protein binding
Letrozole - 48 hrs - 99.9% Bioavailability - 60% protein binding
Aromasin - 27hrs - 60% Bioavailability - 90% protein binding

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
IS your Adex a good source? d-bol converts to a bit stronger estrogen than test(this one might bloat the hell out of you), if your adex is of good quality you might be one of those people who have a stronger than normal aromatase system. Some simply need more than others with AI's. Could also be your body puts out unusualy high aldosterone levels antoagonized by estro as well.

lota possibilites here.

Last edited:
GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I have run a gram of sustanon and 50mg.
of D-bol a day using .25 mg. Of adex EOD and kept bloat away and looked
Good.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I have run a gram of sustanon and 50mg.
of D-bol a day using .25 mg. Of adex EOD and kept bloat away and looked
Good.

.25 of adex id figure would be allot. i might have to up mine, i was only doing .5 EOD

also why would someone do dbol over test-e

Last edited:
porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
DBol bloats me more than test-E or C....

I can run 400-500mg/wk of test and not need any adex, I do run it a bit just to cut some bloat but I won't get puffy or bloated in the face until 500+

At 20mg a day DBol will bloat me to the point of needing to run adex

we're all different..... you could always try it out and just keep the adex on hand to start when you need it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic