Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Quarantine surprises

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
My daughter has been focusing on working out. I posted a vid of her 135lb squat 16yo and 105lbs. She has been working cleans to front squats now!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
She'll probably be blasting out sets of 10 with 225 by the time this is over.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
She'll probably be blasting out sets of 10 with 225 by the time this is over.

Not quite....but I could not believe her squat raw strength. Granted her form was not good. This was only like the 4th time she squatted in her life. I told her not to go over 85lbs...but like most kids, she did not listen!

She showed me the vid when I got home. I told her.....OK.....now back the weight down and lets start working on form! I also ordered her a pair of Adidas Power perfect shoes for stability.

This was her squat vid

Below that is a quick snap she shared with me. I wish I had her front squat mobility!

As we speak I am shopping for some bumper plates and will pick her up a good oly bar. I am going to get some ropes for the gym and ordering a landmine attachment. My amazon cart is going to be full by the time this virus stuff is over!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Quick back story: I’ve had a beard since the day I became a civilian again, as I had been a 2x/day shaver in the Army for years and it felt great to not have to shave anymore. It’s been 6 years since I’ve seen the skin on my chin, and I’ve promised at least a dozen people that I’d never be without a beard again.

Which brings me to my quarantine surprise. I was trimming my beard, which I’ve done a thousand times, and my lady friend bumped my elbow while trying to sneak between me and the bathroom door. It chopped through an important stretch of beard that left no saving. Long story short, here’s what I discovered after I got done cussing and finished the beard removal.

1.) I have a strong chin.
2.) I have a strong chin under that chin as well.
3.) My stubble is a lot grayer than I thought it would be.
4.) A fu-man-chu is awesome and if I didn’t have two fucking chins, I’d rock it.
5.) Genetics are a bitch. I’m not high body fat, (not low either, maybe 18%),but my throat/chin/under-my-tongue area is just prone to doubling up. I see it in my dad, and in my skinny brother. I see it in my nephews. Genetics. And some fat.

tl;dr
Beards are better.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Prior to Corona lock down, we did not often get a lot of sit down dinners with everyone there (besides holidays). Someone is always at something...and as a family of 4 with kids in activities, things are always on the go.

Anway...have gotten to enjoy 'family' dinner almost nightly now. My kids are always fans of steaks. So 6lbs of ribeyes for 4 people sounded about perfect!

We are a 'rare' family in more than one way ;)

SQOu77J.jpg

gd8Z64R.jpg

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Prior to Corona lock down, we did not often get a lot of sit down dinners with everyone there (besides holidays). Someone is always at something...and as a family of 4 with kids in activities, things are always on the go.

Anway...have gotten to enjoy 'family' dinner almost nightly now. My kids are always fans of steaks. So 6lbs of ribeyes for 4 people sounded about perfect!

SQOu77J.jpg

gd8Z64R.jpg

Yum!!!!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Suited up for a Costco run. Yes we bought toilet paper, for the first time this year.

Attachments

• IMG_2817.JPG
    IMG_2817.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 125
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thinking "social distancing" is taken to extremes by your neighbors, CFM.

(and has been for years)

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012

SQOu77J.jpg

gd8Z64R.jpg

That's awesome Mac! My daughter has been quarantined with her mother :( Steaks look perfect BTW!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic