Members
Latest Member
Hautebusted
What's New?

Quality of Peptides??

N

nitlion4

Apr 5, 2011
As I've been searching for my source for my next gear I've been noticed a drastic difference in price. There are a couple of sites that I have used before that sell the same price 20-30$ that other sites sell for 90-100$? The sites that I have used before and have the lower prices carry peptides that are 97% purity or higher and are manufactured in the USA. So my question would be. . . . Why such a drastic difference in price? :confused:

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
As I've been searching for my source for my next gear I've been noticed a drastic difference in price. There are a couple of sites that I have used before that sell the same price 20-30$ that other sites sell for 90-100$? The sites that I have used before and have the lower prices carry peptides that are 97% purity or higher and are manufactured in the USA. So my question would be. . . . Why such a drastic difference in price? :confused:

And how would you test the purity of the peptides? These
research companies are in it to make money. I guess you
could ask for lab tests but who do you think would be the
researching group/company testing the products for purity?
And price is definitely not a good way to judge quality of a
product. Some guy could decide one day that it is a lucrative
business idea, starts filling bottles, claiming it contains X chemical,
and then charge 2x as much because it has a "97%>" purity.
Now I'm not saying there are not legitimate research chemicals
out there because there are. My suggestion, look for research
chemical company that has been around awhile with a good
track record and be willing to refund your money or resend your
order if there is something wrong with the batch your order was
filled with.

Hope this helps

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
All i know is i have not seen good IGF since gropep stopped selling it....its just not the same these days.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Ignorance on part of the consumer (it's the same with AAS) and quality to a degree. I mean you could get 100 dollar crap too.

And BTW if you get your peps from my boy at tanresearch.com and do not like them than I will buy them from you at full price! I have been dealing with him for around a year and he will stand behind his products and the prices are reasonable. If you have any questions just shoot him an email and feel free to mention me.

Best of luck,
Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic