Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

punked..am i mean

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
worth to everyone he will make a huge seen....funny thing is its not about the money... he like lots of MEN just get off on winning anything...

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
worth to everyone he will make a huge seen....funny thing is its not about the money... he like lots of MEN just get off on winning anything...

Lmao ya there's some funny YouTube vids, you got me watching them now....
Here's one... Nobody deserves to win 2mill more than this good guy.

Lottery Prank - YouTube

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
thats one of the good ones...ya think that was stage? after all you tube is about views for $$$$..did u all know those ad's on the side pay those people a % based on views

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Oh deff staged but some funny shit tho lol.
I didn't know u get money for views, I think I can make a few bucks with a camera :)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Where did you purchase the fake ticket? My husband needs to have this done to him. I think it is a great idea.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
Spencers gift shop at the mall....they have lots of prank gifts..we do r stocking all at the same time..i only told my sister who cant wait...i only did 25,000 so he doesnt leave me..lol

splking1

splking1

Nov 28, 2011
Spencers gift shop at the mall....they have lots of prank gifts..we do r stocking all at the same time..i only told my sister who cant wait...i only did 25,000 so he doesnt leave me..lol

Lol...yeah those are great. Did that to my sister one year. Priceless :D

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
my sister bought up a good point this morning.. we now need to re-think are prank venue...because it might not work with my husband..A) he wont even look in his stocking unless i make him and B) if he does he wouldnt ever scatch them off anyway???? we looking for a new target

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic