Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Pulled a Hamstring

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Beautiful day yesterday as fall is creaping in. So I walk out to the mailbox to check the mail and I see the dog is following me, I open up the box and grab the mail, look down and the dog is looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I know what his means..... the race is on. I get the idea there's no way this dog can beat me in a race back to the house and I grab a head start. Beat him by a hair...... this morning I get up and I can barely bend my leg!

So the yard work gets put off for another day.... or two.

Ever race the dog and win? :cool:

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
So sorry to hear that Admin, I pulled mine the other day, trying to be careful and not make it worse. Hope yours heals up quickly brother!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
So sorry to hear that Admin, I pulled mine the other day, trying to be careful and not make it worse. Hope yours heals up quickly brother!

Haha thanks brother Halo. I'll be fine in a few days, Im not in running shape however my competitive nature wouldn't allow me to turn down the challenge..... even if it is the dog. Im sure if somebody had thown a ball the dog would have blown me away.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Hahaha, I resemble that competetive nature, I have a damn 3 legged Ridgeback who outruns me all the time now :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
the price we pay to show up our pets and our kids. :)) good for you to win admin. bad for you on the leg, hope it is normal, or as normal as possible quickly!

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
lol that sucks to hear about the leg but atleast you beat the dog! it is occasionally good to let the pets know you can beat them :p

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
No way I could beat mine so I wouldn't even try. Nice excuse to not do the yard work though, I will have to remember that one!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Hope it heals up fast.Competitive nature can kick our butts.Especially when we get older.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic