VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I do weighted pull ups today I did 4x4 with 500 pounds felt good

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I do weighted pull ups today I did 4x4 with 500 pounds felt good

Damn son! 500lbs? well, I guess you are a powerlifter, haha. It's amazing how many people in my gym think that pull ups are just a "bicep" move that you can easily replace with curls. Guess that's why there's a bunch of douches with the back of a 6 year old girl walking around, lol

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
today,i did countless pullups..after 12 sets i just kept going....maybe did about 30 sets....plus swiching hand grips alone the way....and as djack said above stretch after each set makes it more befitical...gives u a better pump also,tears the muscle down...actually strecthing should be done with all muscle groups...After years of bent over rows and one arm rows and cabel pullys and t-bar and deadlifts nothing compares to pullups...So i said to myself why do anything other then pulls when im getting more from them then any other lift for back...and the beauty about it u can do pullups anywhere ...they sell pullup bars that hang on door frames ..one is call the iron gym which is the one i use..i have 2 of them ..one is at work at the warehouse and one at home...I have no excuse not to do them....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic