Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

public and private...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
yes bro...good to here from you...I noticed my old diet I used to loose weight and lift doesn't work anymore...lol....for me I needed to tighten down my diet even more...and just being natural I cant lift 5 or 6 days a week...because my body needs more time to recover...so for now 3 days a week week of weights and 1 day of cardio been working ok...lost 18 pounds in about 6 weeks.....its a grind but well worth it....
Welcome bud. I'm about the same age, I call it 50ish. I run a 3 day program as well. Running the training days apart gives a full day to eat and start recovering before tearing down again. My training sessions last between 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours, depends on where I'm at (cut/bulk) and how I feel for the day/week.

M

moosemeat

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks good be here...littleguy
Welcome bud. I'm about the same age, I call it 50ish. I run a 3 day program as well. Running the training days apart gives a full day to eat and start recovering before tearing down again. My training sessions last between 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours, depends on where I'm at (cut/bulk) and how I feel for the day/week.
your right on the money ...my opinion.....listening to to our body's is becoming more important in our age class...Its all good ...no regrets

Reactions: HDH
M

moosemeat

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks. ..good to be here two slug $

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thanks good be here...littleguy

your right on the money ...my opinion.....listening to to our body's is becoming more important in our age class...Its all good ...no regrets
Yes sir, there's a lot left in us if we take care and watch the signs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic