Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

public and private...

M

moosemeat

Mar 20, 2020
public gyms closed up here in Washington....but private gyms ..shhhh….so far so good...fuck the crazy toilet paper zombies...give me a gym...

M

moosemeat

Mar 20, 2020
thanks ,good to be here....just getting started again.....its a tough grind ...at 48....but I plan to lift to the end....I would rather feel great and live to 75 then live to 90 and be a miserable drulling mess....

M

moosemeat

Mar 20, 2020
thanks...good to be here....with people I can relate too....just getting started...

T

TxMarine

Nov 9, 2013
I feel you moose! I’m 46 and it’s getting harder to keep off the extra lbs but I’m getting back in the game as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

moosemeat

Mar 20, 2020
yes bro...good to here from you...I noticed my old diet I used to loose weight and lift doesn't work anymore...lol....for me I needed to tighten down my diet even more...and just being natural I cant lift 5 or 6 days a week...because my body needs more time to recover...so for now 3 days a week week of weights and 1 day of cardio been working ok...lost 18 pounds in about 6 weeks.....its a grind but well worth it....

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
No way. New people are how the private gyms get shut down
Having to fucking sneak in and train in a half powered gym as it is.

M

moosemeat

Mar 20, 2020
Haha...new people. Or fucking stupid people....I think it's the latter....just takes one stupid fuck to open his mouth where I'm at...and we're all screwed. ...well headed for my 10pm time slot....grrr...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic