Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Puberty gyno + low T

P

paxman1

Jul 8, 2013
I am 25 and I've had gyno for over 5 years. I've never used any hormones or steroids nor have I been treated with any medicines that could interfere with hormones whatsoever. Lately I went on blood tests and got these results:

S-PTH 22 ng/L
s-testosterone 10,8 nmol/L (about 317 ng/dL)
s-lh 1,5 UI/L
s-fsh 2,2 IU/L
s-tsh 2,77 mU/L
s-ft3 5,2 pmol/L
s-ft4 13,6 pmol/L
prolactin (POOL and PEG) around 8,5 ug/L

Since the lower range of testosterone is 10 in the upper is 35, I believe that mine is pretty low.
I'd like to get rid of gyno and increase testosterone to a least a normal level for my age. I've been reading about possible solutions for a while and my idea is to try a stack with Clomid and Nolvadex. Would you recommend me something else?

Your opinions are highly appreciated since I have no experience here. Thank you.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Gyno will require surgery to remove. As for the questions of clomid to try and reboot the HPTA, are you working with an endocrinologist on this?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Did your physician tell you that you had gyno or are you assuming so?

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I had puberty gyno and I think I may have had lower T as well. Could be a correlation.

P

paxman1

Jul 8, 2013
I was at endocrinologist, he was actually the one who put me on these tests, but I wasn't treated at all. He said that testosterone levels are normal for my age and that I won't get aromatase inhibitors because they might cause cancer on prostate in long term. Unfortunately I'm on my own now. The only thing I got is another test of testosterone and prolactine levels in one year.

P

paxman1

Jul 8, 2013
I thought of clomid restart and Nolvadex. But I've also found out that Raloxifene might be even better than Nolvadex. What do you think guys?

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Get a 2nd opinion. I've read that elevated estro levels is what causes prostrate problems. The prostrate is the analog to the female uterus so high estro can cause it to enlarge.

Low normal for a 25 yo is not "normal". Low normal is old fart normal.

Good luck.

I was at endocrinologist, he was actually the one who put me on these tests, but I wasn't treated at all. He said that testosterone levels are normal for my age and that I won't get aromatase inhibitors because they might cause cancer on prostate in long term. Unfortunately I'm on my own now. The only thing I got is another test of testosterone and prolactine levels in one year.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic