Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

PT141 the good and bad

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Love this stuff, there are great brands and shit brands my normal guy switched his up to a different brand with no warning and it is shit in comparison to what he had previously and sadly I got 10 vials of it:(
So the good is when you have a quality version it makes you hornier or as horny as when you were a teeny bopper and even if you don't seem to suffer any ED or sexual issues this stuff takes everything to another level, males and females alike.
Women take half the dose of a male generally.

The bad:
IMO it does seem to encourage age spots and or some light speckling of the skin, now I know it is present in Melanotan but not sure of the entire relationship and of course Melanotan is used for tanning etc buyt was a drug for Women that had sexual dysfunction.
I tried this on anther subject and they also had the skin senitive issue arise.
All in all YES I will still use it but not as frequently as I had before.
Cheers

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Love this stuff, there are great brands and shit brands my normal guy switched his up to a different brand with no warning and it is shit in comparison to what he had previously and sadly I got 10 vials of it:(
So the good is when you have a quality version it makes you hornier or as horny as when you were a teeny bopper and even if you don't seem to suffer any ED or sexual issues this stuff takes everything to another level, males and females alike.

The bad:
IMO it does seem to encourage age spots and or some light speckling of the skin, now I know it is present in Melanotan but not sure of the entire relationship and of course Melanotan is used for tanning etc buyt was a drug for Women that had sexual dysfunction.
Cheers

Aren't u 54?...Don't blame the supps!...haha!...:p

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010

The bad:
Cheers
Definitely a fan of the Bremelanotide aphrodisiac, too bad the biotech company has done a piss poor job introducing drug to the mainstream. PT-141/Bremelanotide/Vyleesi, while stripped of much of the tanning properties, remains a super-potent melanocortin stimulator which can cause dramatic skin changes. By skin sensitive issue, does that mean unanticipated tanning?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Definitely a fan of the Bremelanotide aphrodisiac, too bad the biotech company has done a piss poor job introducing drug to the mainstream. PT-141/Bremelanotide/Vyleesi, while stripped of much of the tanning properties, remains a super-potent melanocortin stimulator which can cause dramatic skin changes. By skin sensitive issue, does that mean unanticipated tanning?
Sun sensitivity ie: easy tanning and sun spots and the like noticeable in a couple months or LESS in some cases.
This is for me and my fellow tester.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I had a horrible reaction and stay away from it full body spasms for about 2 hours sore for days gave it away to the neighborhood hootchies they loved it

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I had a horrible reaction and stay away from it full body spasms for about 2 hours sore for days gave it away to the neighborhood hootchies they loved it
No shit...............you are a fucking horn dog anyway so this was God saving the planet from you:D

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
@Littleguy , is this something me and the Mrs. could use on occasion or is it something that needs to be run every day for the libido effects? Meaning could I send my kid to Grannies for the weekend and bang away for a day? Or does it have to accumulate in the blood over weeks?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
@Littleguy , is this something me and the Mrs. could use on occasion or is it something that needs to be run every day for the libido effects? Meaning could I send my kid to Grannies for the weekend and bang away for a day? Or does it have to accumulate in the blood over weeks?
kicks in quickly just a few hours for me and seems to last a few days if you run 2iu's for males
the source really dictates the quality/effect Myo had some great stuff in the past.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
The worldwide PT-141 market has been almost entirely free of fraud for the better part of 20 years, it takes an incompetent boob and/or an extremely unlucky fella to supply lackluster bremelanotide/melanocortins.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I cant mess with peptides, I dont trust the sources. I tried BPC 157 and in 4 minutes after my heart rate went to 135, BP went to 165 over 105 for no reason. It took about 2.5 hours to get it down with beta blockers.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
The bad:
IMO it does seem to encourage age spots and or some light speckling of the skin,

Assuming someone doesn't want to tan, the use of Thiamidol which can be found in Eucerin Anti-Pigment may help if used 2 weeks prior to the PT-141 and during use. This is a common S.O.P. for people with darker skin tones prior to a chemical peel to help prevent hyperpigmentation of the skin.

Skin peels can also remove some age spots and uneven skin tone but that's an entirely different topic.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not all are equal assuredly, I wish it were so.

The worldwide PT-141 market has been almost entirely free of fraud for the better part of 20 years, it takes an incompetent boob and/or an extremely unlucky fella to supply lackluster bremelanotide/melanocortins.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic