NancyGal
What's New?

PSA

test
Paramuscle

Paramuscle

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2024
So you think I should cut my ponytail AND quit hitting on 18 year old chicks??!! Damn... you are tough to please!! :p
I can see I am going to have to start choosing my words a tad more carefully. Well played worthy adversary, well played.

~PM

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
I just keep my head shaved so don't have to worry about that. Back in high school I rocked a mullet and a short ponytail however and had no issue with image then, but as now most likely be seen as douchey.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Someone sounds like they miss that style a little bit ;):D

C

Change Melisa Skyler

TID Lady Member
May 21, 2018
Gym etiquette can be all over the place sometimes.

Paramuscle

Paramuscle

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2024
I really don't care what people do. I used to try and help people when they were making mistakes with equipment that I thought would get them hurt but with the new era of social media influencers, everyone is an expert and trying to help is a waste of time. It literally amazes me how many people think they know what they are doing when they don't. I am not referring to the arguments posed by varying workout regimens or what diet is best but rather the way people use the equipment that genuinely endangers them. I just stopped trying to help years ago. I am always amazed at how some people will lose 30 pounds and then start a YouTube channel with "let me show you how I did it" and they think they did something special. I'm like, you stopped eating doughnuts you twat, it ain't rocket surgery....

~PM

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Another reason I'm glad I have my own place. I'm the only asshole in there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic