Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Proviron in post cycle therapy?!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
'We' ain't having a discussion, you're just throwin rocks . you haven't added anything\info other than.. ''proviron is suppressive''... whatever 'ritch' ..keep doin what you're doin you look ''really yoked dude''!!

uh, read the part if I asked if 25-50mg of proviron is more suppressive than 100mg of test with the serm statement... I was keeping an open mind to provirion perhaps not being suppressive, but your lack of willing to post the "so called proof" is having me think it is.

You have the chance to contribute something interesting,but refuse to, I don't get it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I thought I was ''contributing''... ^^Sometimes it ain't worth casting Pearls to the Swine^^^ ~X(

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
From my experience Proviron is perfect for OCT and I actually prefer it as my first oral. What I have found most effective and economical is a pre-pct with HCG for 2 weeks. I wouldn't waste the money on Proviron for PCT.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
From my experience proviron doesn't do shit. Try 10mgs D-bol in the early morning and then tell me about feeling good while on pct. Let alone that one can maintain all the gains he made.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
You raise some excellent points Granite-S, but no doubt part of the reason Proviron is relatively innocuous during PCT is it's combined bioavailability SUCKS approximating 1-2% of the ingested dose.

Nonetheless ALL androgens will have a suppressive effect on the HTPA, obviously some more than others. Lastly although SHBG does decline somewhat during AAS cycling the effect on FT levels is minimal.

Because SHBG binds it's substrates with such high affinity, the net effect of a diminished level is NOT clinically apparent because the short and intermediate maintenance of FT levels is predominately the responsibility of Albumin. The reason for the latter is resides in the fact SHBG does not begin the "offloading" of bound Testosterone until the TT level approximates 500ng/dl.

Obviously the latter could create a problem during PCT, IF it were not for the fact that somewhere between 95-98% of SHBG is bound to ANDROGENS with ESTROGENS and ACTH encompassing the remaining 1-5%.

jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
From my experience proviron doesn't do shit. Try 10mgs D-bol in the early morning and then tell me about feeling good while on pct. Let alone that one can maintain all the gains he made.

Another AAS trying to find a niche in the BB PED armamentarium, IMO
JIM

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic