Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Proviron in Post cycle therapy

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any AAS which doesn't suppress the HPTA it will be absent an anabolic effect. So if your suggesting the reason Proviron IS USEFUL is because of it's placebo capabilities, I certainly agree.

Whether Proviron enhances mood and libido is irrelevant the OP's question was regarding it's usefulness for PCT.

Finally I've no disagreement Proviron is not HTPA suppressive (especially in the low dose range) which is why it's a worthless AAS but please do post a study which reveals it enhances mood or libido, ABSENT HTPA suppression!

Oh yea exclude those "depressed" psych patient studies!

jim

You want a study that proviron increases libido.. I am living proof it does at 50mg/ed. And you can goto any forum with other Vets/Vips/Regular members who will also vouch the same thing. You need to get off your high horse, and quit acting like you know what certain drugs do, and quit going by book science. We are real humans experiencing this with proviron. What you studied in school is different from the real world.. If you experienced nothing, you had bunk proviron, period!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Saw his pics and lol'd. That "doc" had a serious ****in melon on his shoulders
j11.jpg

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Saw his pics and lol'd. That "doc" had a serious ****in melon on his shoulders
j11.jpg

Bro I think you may have missed Dr jitsu....he was amazing as well :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Another Phony Doc that came and WENT...............lol

Did the other ''doc'' leave too? I got into a post war with a guy here when I 1st joined about this very subject. Some folks can't get their minds around the fact every person reacts different to compounds.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
It makes me laugh every time I see someone discussing the use of AAS during PCT. LOL!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Im glad that whole meso gang of Brutus and jim are gone, what a bunch if fuck stick drama queens.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
its counterproductive IMO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic