Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Protocol for fertility

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I talked to a couple doctors for you. Dr. Jujitsu said that you are too fat to have a baby. Dr. Jim just yelled at me for asking a real dr. And questioning him so that was a dead end.
My personal experience, go to your personal doc and get a sperm count/ test. Don't try any nonsense until you know if it's necessary. The best way to get pregnant is not to try.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I'm checking for you.

When I was using and we wanted a baby I got a sperm count. It was just about zero.
I was put on clomid and tamoxifen (and I came off AAS) and in about a month she was pregnant.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I'm checking for you.

When I was using and we wanted a baby I got a sperm count. It was just about zero.
I was put on clomid and tamoxifen (and I came off AAS) and in about a month she was pregnant.

so my advice of 1000iu of hcg for 14 days, wait 4 then 50/50/50/50 clomid, 40/40/20/20/10 nolva with an AI was pretty accurate
I mean after I blasted for so long, eight months, my bloods came back great and i made a full recovery. i thought i was going to have trouble

also the key is to use PHARMA grade PCT gear and AI and some good quality clomid

i always use HG stuff when it comes to pct and ai
never cut corners when it comes to ur pct

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
^^ it's all about recovering both testicular size (also health of leydig cells) but also improving the condition of the hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis. Likely if you improve LH And FSH This will stimulate the testes. Numerous pharmaceutical courses can achieve this outcome

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
U can buy a sperm count test OTC at Walgreens, it will give u a count but it wont say if they are active swimmers or not....

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Iron soul hcg is way to go spoke to a few guys today after the gym and they were in the same situation as you and the dosage they spoke of was 1000- 2000 eod for a few weeks I suppose it just comes down to the individual on how long it takes to get your natural test up

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
so my advice of 1000iu of hcg for 14 days, wait 4 then 50/50/50/50 clomid, 40/40/20/20/10 nolva with an AI was pretty accurate
I mean after I blasted for so long, eight months, my bloods came back great and i made a full recovery. i thought i was going to have trouble

also the key is to use PHARMA grade PCT gear and AI and some good quality clomid

i always use HG stuff when it comes to pct and ai
never cut corners when it comes to ur pct

Yes. I was also told to use hcg. It was all prescribed : the hcg, the tamoxifen and clomid. But for some reason the pharmacy couldn't get the hcg so we went without it. It worked great.

And clomid.... Mmmm

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
So much great info an advice here. I'm definitely taking it all in. You guys don't know how much I appreciate it.

Monsoon, about the two dr's, that makes perfect sense. Lol

May be working with a highly recommended doctor if I'm not able to take care of it myself.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Yes. I was also told to use hcg. It was all prescribed : the hcg, the tamoxifen and clomid. But for some reason the pharmacy couldn't get the hcg so we went without it. It worked great.

And clomid.... Mmmm

You had to go with out the HCG? i would think thats the most important part! You didnt attempt to locate any thru other avenues?
Well at least it worked out!
Hopefully it all works out for Iron as well!

@IRON : good luck with everything bro. Keep us posted! Im sure you will be okay. Mind over matter. Just Be postive. People under estimate the power of the mind! Negative thoughts bring negative manifestations. Not sure if you are a religious, or have some sort of spirtuality

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Agree most important part is the hcg. Clomid did shit for me, and anastrozol only gave me high free test > 50ng
hcg for 12 days did a WORLD OF GOOD, after months of clomid from cvs did dick.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic