Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Protocol for fertility

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
My wife and I recently decided that we wanted to have another child. So I have decided to come off and get things together to get my count ad everything back up for us to conceive. What would your protocol be for this or what has been your experience wit this. Planning on running hcg for at minimum of two months while tapering down and then going into a pct. Looking to hear any and all advice on this. Thanks in advance

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
My wife and I recently decided that we wanted to have another child. So I have decided to come off and get things together to get my count ad everything back up for us to conceive. What would your protocol be for this or what has been your experience wit this. Planning on running hcg for at minimum of two months while tapering down and then going into a pct. Looking to hear any and all advice on this. Thanks in advance

Whoa, good luck and best wishes! Are you b&c, if so how long has it been for?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Whoa, good luck and best wishes! Are you b&c, if so how long has it been for?

Only for about 5 months. Only time I've ever cruised a bit and had a longer cycle. Thanks bro

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Def stay with the HCG that is THE most important thing. I know a guy who was kinda of in your situation, not really, but was on a lot of roids and did a Huge HCG blast then a basic pct and knocked up some girl. said he didnt wear a condom cuz he thought he was just finishing up PCT and there was NO way he could possible get her prgnant! You dummy! lol your taking fertility durgs for this reason but u didnt think u could knock someone up! some ppl just amaze me!

not sure what to advise you beside that tho.
from your OP i take it you have been doing TRT? or started TRT? how long have u been on for? are u blasting right now?

your going to need clomid and nolva or tomixfen(which is great)
my normal pct is 50/50/50/50 clomid, 40/40/20/20/10 nolva and aromsin 25mgs ED and i usually stay with some aromsin after pct just in case estro rebounds..which it tends to do when running for a long time and at high ammounts for me anywys

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Def stay with the HCG that is THE most important thing. I know a guy who was kinda of in your situation, not really, but was on a lot of roids and did a Huge HCG blast then a basic pct and knocked up some girl. said he didnt wear a condom cuz he thought he was just finishing up PCT and there was NO way he could possible get her prgnant! You dummy! lol your taking fertility durgs for this reason but u didnt think u could knock someone up! some ppl just amaze me!

not sure what to advise you beside that tho.
from your OP i take it you have been doing TRT? or started TRT? how long have u been on for? are u blasting right now?

your going to need clomid and nolva or tomixfen(which is great)
my normal pct is 50/50/50/50 clomid, 40/40/20/20/10 nolva and aromsin 25mgs ED and i usually stay with some aromsin after pct just in case estro rebounds..which it tends to do when running for a long time and at high ammounts for me anywys

Well I ran a tren, dbol, test, mast cycle. And cruised after that, and recently upped test to just run moderate-higher test cycle alone but only been higher for a few weeks. Only been on for about 5 months. One blast and cruised up until a few weeks ago.

I wasn't sure about the aromas in in pct. I've heard mixed things about it. Thanks for the input though, definitely appreciate it. Hopefully I have the luck that your friend had unwillingly lol.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Iron soul most of my friends got there partners pregnant while on the gear and not one had an issue and I can say that about me 17 years ago when I got my wife pregnant and on the gear.Sure it played on my mind but never had an issue except my son is 6 foot 1 and growing and I am 5 foot ten lol.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
A couple of friends went to a well known fertility expert here in Houston.
He is with Baylor.

They got prescribed 2000iu of HCG every other day.
Dr. Scally got some good write up about this too.
Google him.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Iron soul most of my friends got there partners pregnant while on the gear and not one had an issue and I can say that about me 17 years ago when I got my wife pregnant and on the gear.Sure it played on my mind but never had an issue except my son is 6 foot 1 and growing and I am 5 foot ten lol.
I have heard a couple stories like this as well. I guess I'm going to come off just to play it safe. After we successfully make a baby happen, I'm gonna have a huge blast lol!!

A couple of friends went to a well known fertility expert here in Houston.
He is with Baylor.

They got prescribed 2000iu of HCG every other day.
Dr. Scally got some good write up about this too.
Google him.

Hey brother, I really appreciate that. I'm gonna check him out. I've heard so many different things about the hcg protocol/dosage that it confuses me a bit. I know that too much can actually reverse the effect you're looking for and shut you down. I'll check the doc out, thanks again bro!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hcg... I would do 2000 iu e3d. After having been on for 3 years this took my sperm count from 17million to 409million. Additionally Hmg Or recumbent fsh (rFsh) Can be used however it is fairly expensive. For HMG I believe the dose is 75iu 2x per week ... Once you have your baseline sperm analysis done, try the hcg protocol first 12-20days and repeat the analysis, and see how you do! Good luck brother

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hcg... I would do 2000 iu e3d. After having been on for 3 years this took my sperm count from 17million to 409million. Additionally Hmg Or recumbent fsh (rFsh) Can be used however it is fairly expensive. For HMG I believe the dose is 75iu 2x per week ... Once you have your baseline sperm analysis done, try the hcg protocol first 12-20days and repeat the analysis, and see how you do! Good luck brother

Thanks a ton for your input brother. How long did it take you to get from 17 million to 409 mil?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
12 days on the hcg(3 shots). I had been off for a couple months at that time and had taken clomid for a bit at 25-50mg a day, too... Along with arimidex. My fsh was still very low as was my LH. I would say I prob went to the IVF doctor on day 15. I made sure not to have sex for 3 days prior to this and was at 409mil. Because I was getting ready to start legit TRT I banked about 6 specimens of sperm, now cryo frozen, should I want to have kids later, and can't recover again ... Then we will go the IVF route if we decide, and that happens .. Contingency plan

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Well I ran a tren, dbol, test, mast cycle. And cruised after that, and recently upped test to just run moderate-higher test cycle alone but only been higher for a few weeks. Only been on for about 5 months. One blast and cruised up until a few weeks ago.

I wasn't sure about the aromas in in pct. I've heard mixed things about it. Thanks for the input though, definitely appreciate it. Hopefully I have the luck that your friend had unwillingly lol.

Yeah HCG is the KEY!!!!

12 days on the hcg(3 shots). I had been off for a couple months at that time and had taken clomid for a bit at 25-50mg a day, too... Along with arimidex. My fsh was still very low as was my LH. I would say I prob went to the IVF doctor on day 15. I made sure not to have sex for 3 days prior to this and was at 409mil. Because I was getting ready to start legit TRT I banked about 6 specimens of sperm, now cryo frozen, should I want to have kids later, and can't recover again ... Then we will go the IVF route if we decide, and that happens .. Contingency plan

I prefer Aromsin during PCT over admadex but everyone is diffrent! I would listen to hotsaunce as he seems to know about this!

I'm not the formost expert on these sorts of things however! I did a huge blast a few years back! Cycled for like 8 months on 600mgs of Test, MAst and D-Bol and NPP! Thought i was going to have hell to reconvery!

But i did 1000iu of hcg for 14 days, waited 4 days to start the clomid and the nolva and i turned out fine. I was also one hcg during those months also.

keep us update and congrats and good luck on the baby brother!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic