Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Protocol for fertility

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I have some HCG right now that im using! i have to get a prego test asap to see if its even real!
if its not im gonna be pist cuz i have like 25,000iu of it! Ovidac HCG! bought from a stupid online phamcy that claimed to be candain but turned out they shipped from india lol

i have some Ogragon Pregly that I should re-con asap if this stuff isn't real cuz i've been on cycle again for like two months and should of got the prego test a long time ago i just keep forgetting everytime i go to the walgreens or cvs

i like to run my HCG on cycle, instead of blasting at the end!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I have some HCG right now that im using! i have to get a prego test asap to see if its even real!
if its not im gonna be pist cuz i have like 25,000iu of it! Ovidac HCG! bought from a stupid online phamcy that claimed to be candain but turned out they shipped from india lol

i have some Ogragon Pregly that I should re-con asap if this stuff isn't real cuz i've been on cycle again for like two months and should of got the prego test a long time ago i just keep forgetting everytime i go to the walgreens or cvs

If it's from India, it's probably good to go brother. They usually have some great quality. Hopefully the source is good too though.

I really appreciate all of your help guys and I will definitely keep all of you posted. I'm probably gonna run a blast similar to jhot and use clomid and Nolva after with some stane on hand if needed.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
A pregno test needs at least 100,000 iu's in order to register positive, testing hcg with a pregno test is complete bro science.....

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
A pregno test needs at least 100,000 iu's in order to register positive, testing hcg with a pregno test is complete bro science.....

well thats good to know
thank you man!
i could of sworn that i tried it own a few years back and it worked with only 500iu's?
maybe r i read the stick wrong ha

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
i posted this back in 2013 on PM about trip. I never had a chance to use it and don't know if i will. I have some now. But feel HCG is best and more proven by science. not just bro talk
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...h-ultimate-pct-next-generation-fertility.html

check this thread out.
a little funny.
can tell he was hoping the gril wasnt pregnant, and that it was a false positive.
he was taking HCG and in the middle of PCT , so it was wishful thinking to not wrap it up and he would be okay haha

Quote: OP of a thread names False Positive! Guy wanted it to be a false postive, didnt think he could knock someone up cuz he was in middle of pct.

"Ok. I just finished a long 20 week test/deca and my nuts have shrunk to the size of almonds.

After my cycle I did a aggressive pct of 500 mg of HCG every other day for 24 days, along with clomid.
anyhow, right at the end of the pct I started having sex w a new lady friend. And now she has tested positive for being pregnant.
I understand that women get testosterone from a guys semen. Is it possible that my semen also put the hcg in her system to get the positive test? has anyone ever experienced this?"

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/120694-false-pregnancy.html

a little fuuny but goes to show you HCG is KEY for this problem

Last edited:
Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
Man I'm glad this was posted because I just came off to try and have another baby. I was running a big cycle and want to make sure I'm good to go but didn't know how to run hcg. Just took my first injection of 1500iu. Those damn small 1cc pins take a lot of your hcg after pinning

scrappy

scrappy

Aug 7, 2012
Why do you guys say Walt days after hcg to start clomid

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
HCG really is the key. I do not come off due to performance requirements, and simply added HCG in small dosages while keeping my test at 200mg weekly. My wife was knocked up after her first cycle round. Lucky shot(s) though, I admit considering my history. Just empty a dump truck load of ejaculate into her when she is ovulating, and make her cum while your seed is against the opening to the cervix... suck it right up.

Good luck my man and don't forget to enjoy ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic