Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

prostate

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Had my annual exam couple days ago and when my doc sexually ASSaulted me he said he felt some firmness on one side of my prostate. He added a psi test to my blood draw. The hospital he works for is the worst in the country, Ive had a botched hip replacement by one of there surgeons who now resides in California and a botched colonoscopy due to them using the wrong anesthesia. He sent me there for the blood work cause he wanted the results asap. And as usual they were way backed up, very fucked up system they use to move people through and all the workers are about 150 yrs old. It was a fasting test and about 45min to an hr i started to go hypo. I couldn't breath very well due to how hot it was and the mask so I pulled it below my nose and made sure I was at least 10' from anyone. Rambo rent-a-cop comes over and tells me to put my mask over my nose. I tried explaining my issue and he just kept saying "do it anyway". So I said I'll have to leave then and he goes "thats fine". I asked him if he was practicing being a prick so he could be a real cop someday and walked out. Anyone ever had a bad result from a prostate exam? If so, what was the outcome?

has a h

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
Had my annual exam couple days ago and when my doc sexually ASSaulted me he said he felt some firmness on one side of my prostate. He added a psi test to my blood draw. The hospital he works for is the worst in the country, Ive had a botched hip replacement by one of there surgeons who now resides in California and a botched colonoscopy due to them using the wrong anesthesia. He sent me there for the blood work cause he wanted the results asap. And as usual they were way backed up, very fucked up system they use to move people through and all the workers are about 150 yrs old. It was a fasting test and about 45min to an hr i started to go hypo. I couldn't breath very well due to how hot it was and the mask so I pulled it below my nose and made sure I was at least 10' from anyone. Rambo rent-a-cop comes over and tells me to put my mask over my nose. I tried explaining my issue and he just kept saying "do it anyway". So I said I'll have to leave then and he goes "thats fine". I asked him if he was practicing being a prick so he could be a real cop someday and walked out. Anyone ever had a bad result from a prostate exam? If so, what was the outcome?

has a h

I would have said, I have a medical reason not to wear a mask. I am just trying to comply. If you are going to force me to wear a mask knowing my medical condition, I will see you in a court of law. I am sure that you have received training on this and already know that medical reasons are valid for not wearing masks. Please check the CDC guidelines if you have not received training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018

has a h

You haven’t had a bad result yet.

Wait and see what your PSA is.

Enlarged prostate is something most guys on this forum will deal with. I’m on meds now for it because otherwise I have to get up to pee too often.

Most times enlargement will
Be benign.

C

Crashtrucker

Nov 18, 2016
Theres a new treatment called Rezum
Its based on water vapor energy and looks promising

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Theres a new treatment called Rezum
Its based on water vapor energy and looks promising

Treatment? For what? OP hasn’t been diagnosed with anything.

C

Crashtrucker

Nov 18, 2016
For any one with bph. If you dont have it now you probably will in time. Its an issue for a majority of men over 45 and its been underlooked . I want to out info out for anyone who read the post because it said ' prostate'

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Wait for the PSA results to come back. Also not sure what dr you saw, but they stopped doing to finger butt exam. If your PSA is high, then they do imaging to see what’s there, if anything, then if needed biopsy.

What you need to do is find another dr and hospital system that is much better! Also, you can go to any quest or labcorp and the results are back next day.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Wait for the PSA results to come back. Also not sure what dr you saw, but they stopped doing to finger butt exam. If your PSA is high, then they do imaging to see what’s there, if anything, then if needed biopsy.

What you need to do is find another dr and hospital system that is much better! Also, you can go to any quest or labcorp and the results are back next day.

I’ll continue to pay extra for the manual inspection. Thank you very much.

6DC383F8-CC1E-452E-B842-D80FEDA80393.jpeg

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Is she taking new patients, Jin?

Reactions: CFM
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . Also not sure what dr you saw, but they stopped doing to finger butt exam. If your PSA is high, then they do imaging to see what’s there, if anything, then if needed biopsy . . .

This is news to me, and by that I mean I am not arguing; I am going to look into that. Last finger I had was September 2018, and I've been dragging my feet about getting what I thought was an overdue follow-up. In between, in May, 2019, I had a T.U.R.P, the "roto-rooter" surgery for benign prostate hypertrophy, so I guess that might have covered me for a cancer check as well. Even that was over a year ago, recent private online blood work had my PSA slightly elevated, I'm overdue for something. Not too fond of how that biopsy I linked above sounds, but not too fond of dying either.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
You haven’t had a bad result yet.

Wait and see what your PSA is.

Enlarged prostate is something most guys on this forum will deal with. I’m on meds now for it because otherwise I have to get up to pee too often.

Most times enlargement will
Be benign.

I have had an abnormally enlarged prostate for almost 10 years now. I cant exactly say for certain, but I believe it had to do with me being on HGH for many years without coming off. Now I pretty much do test cyp/test prop and thats pretty much it. Unless its summer and Im going on vacation, I will add some primo and mast P. But Ive tried every single med for enlarged prostate and the frequent urination and nothing has worked. Ive had every single prostate test done, including a biopsy. Not fun. Lucky me I had 3 woman doing that exam on me. One was my MD, and the other 2 were interns. Tests came back no cancer, which we all were pleased.

But yes, all guys will prob go through with it sometime as they get older. Im due for my 2nd biopsy when I turn 50 next year. And prob my first colonoscopy too.

Ive never had a bad experience, or bad procedure. But they were uncomfortable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic