Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Prostate Diet

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
So over 86 men a day are dying the US from prostate cancer, 2nd leading cancer death, among all the other 5000+/day death rates in the good ol US of A, don't get 86ed.

Yeah yeah the body controls the pH of your body, but you control the pH of your piss! So you guessed it, V's on the alkaline diet and I feel great and piss less.

So the biggest change is starches, which are now coming from Quinoa in various forms and the beloved sweet potato.

Other than that my go to drink is V's Alkaline Margarita, non alcoholic of course. Recipe:

1 qt aloe Vera juice, by the gal at wally world.

1 qt pineapple juice

2 qts Agave Lemonade, 1 cup Agave, 1.5 cups lemon juice, the rest spring water, not tap!

Protein is pretty much fish, beans in various forms, and organic collagen mixed with the above concockshun.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Oh and 46 0z Agave at Wally world is cheap.

Reactions: CFM
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
New starches, American Wild Rice and Chinese Forbidden Rice! I cant believe Ive been missing out on black rice all this time, sorry Uncle Ben's, gonna miss seeing you around. Hmmm maybe we can get Tiger Woods on the black rice.........

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Agave is 90% fructose! Switched to Palmyra Palm sugar and Coconut sugar, low glycemic and nutitious as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic