Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Propranolol — Question

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I’ve used it for the physics aspects of anxiety and BP this past year because of the shit I’ve went through. It worked better for BP than anxiety. It’s been nice to have on hand while cycling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Thank you for your input, SD.
I hope you’re able to optimize relief for the issues that remain for you. At least you’ve gained “some” useful benefit up to this point. That’s great!
I'll post up if any major change. See Doc in a month or two.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Man, metoprolol makes me feel like garbage, kudos to those that take it!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I have atenolol myself. Sometimes when Im upping my test it will cause me to get anxiety and higher heart rate. I take a tine 5mg and it goes away.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Tired, lethargic, no sex drive. Just felt like a shell of a person.

Damn that sucks! Those definitely aren’t uncommon sides I’ve heard.
I wonder if a dose adjustment sweet spot may have resolved them? Or perhaps a different version of drug in the beta-blocker genre would have worked?
Hopefully you were able to figure something out.
Thanks for sharing your input PT.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I use 20mg Propranolol off and on (as needed) prior to big speaking engagements at work. My performance anxiety goes through the roof sometimes and I get to where I can't even talk. Works wonders. Although, I do notice after few hours I start to get a little tired. Nothing unmanageable and doesn't affect the rest of my day. I love it. It's helped me break some barriers in my career where I would have shied away from before being uncomfortable speaking in front of a lot of people.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I use 20mg Propranolol off and on (as needed) prior to big speaking engagements at work. My performance anxiety goes through the roof sometimes and I get to where I can't even talk. Works wonders. Although, I do notice after few hours I start to get a little tired. Nothing unmanageable and doesn't affect the rest of my day. I love it. It's helped me break some barriers in my career where I would have shied away from before being uncomfortable speaking in front of a lot of people.

Excellent. Good feedback to hear, and glad it’s been of real benefit for you.
Thanks for your input.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Tired, lethargic, no sex drive. Just felt like a shell of a person.

It gives me a case of the fuck it's and I lose all emotion and motivation. Just 10mg twice daily as needed.

Went from anxious to.. NOTHING.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
I’m curious to hear some feedback from any of you who have used / are using Propranolol for any of the following reasons: hypertension/bp, anxiety, elevated heart rate.
I’m interested in use of it for myself for one or more of those reasons and it would be helpful to hear some firsthand feedback.
Thank you
Was using propanolol (Inderal) in the past where there was one incident that i dont know how there is abnormal heart beat and doctor prescribed it to me, was on a short period of time then it recover and i stop using.

mind that i know what would you be using it for? to threat hypertension/bp / abnormal heart rate or others?

would the hypertension / high bp just caused by cycle stack or you already have high bp before that?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It gives me a case of the fuck it's and I lose all emotion and motivation. Just 10mg twice daily as needed.

Went from anxious to.. NOTHING.

That sounds a bit like a negative — yet could be of benefit as well, especially these days with societal / world conditions in general.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic