Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Promifen 50 mg - Clomiphene Citrate by Alpha Pharma

A

AndyLast1

Oct 22, 2017
Many people advised me this drug, but before I will buy it, I want to hear information from those who used it. What side effects can be, what is the correct dosage and how does it affect the body?

S

SandyJams

Oct 28, 2017
The duration of taking https://pumpitfast.com/promifen-by-alpha-pharma is 7-10 days, the maximum is 2 weeks. To take the drug as a preparation of post-course therapy (PCT), athletes usually start 7-10 days after taking anabolic drugs. The recommended dose is 50-100 mg per day (1-2 tablets). It is better to take Promifen once a day. If you take 100 mg per day, after five days of the course it is better to reduce the dose to 50 mg. It is used by sportsmen for restoring testosterone level after taking anabolic drugs and suppressing estrogen. The drug affects the receptors of estrogens in the ovaries and the pituitary gland and causes a surge of activity of the releasing hormones

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Your dosing and duration is off, just stick with 50mg per day for a month 2 weeks won't help and the 7-10 days and then off will have you more emotional than a 14 year old girl whos pony has died:p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic