Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Progress pics?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Don't be grumpy just because you woke up in a field naked and zip tied......

HAHAH!!! Atta boy Turbo, go get him!! (if you can get out of your mother's basement first).

Turbo 1
IC-0

Waiting for the response in the meantime.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
there are some good points here for both sides of the argument. The kid is motivated and we all want to see him do the correctly and get the right advice. But I am torn between good and bad on this one. Just because a teenager is going to try weed at some point doesn't mean we have to be the one to give it to him. i hope you understand my analogy. This kid needs the right info from somewhere. But I also teach my son who is 18 about lifting and he works out with me some. But I still do not want him on this forum or a few others I am member to. The fact is this and my other boards are for discussion of AAS and training. Not just training. I think this kid like any other will read all this info and then decide like every other young man that hey i can make my own decisions and yes I am ready for AAS, some of these guys admit they started early and look at Arnold or others and next thing you know they are doing exactly what we don't think he should be doing and at it way to young. I for one want him to have the info on proper training and diet ect. but I do not want to be part of where it will lead and I honestly do believe that a teenager on these kinds of forums will lead himself to the inevitable use of AAS to early. Like i said in my analogy, just because a kid is going to do what ever it is anyway, doesn't mean i have to be the one to help him do it.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
HAHAH!!! Atta boy Turbo, go get him!! (if you can get out of your mother's basement first).Turbo 1IC-0Waiting for the response in the meantime.
LOL... I was kinda proud of turbs for that one too..Well done... I am going to let him have it... this time

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
LOL... I was kinda proud of turbs for that one too..Well done... I am going to let him have it... this time

LMAO, gotta throw the kid a bone every now and again. You're maturing and I'm shocked....kinda turned on to be honest! 91% homo

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic