Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Professional bodybuilding will never be a mainstream sport until mass monsters go away

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
I only tune in to see the mass monsters. No interest in others.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Compare arnold next to someone like shawn rhoden....rhoden is more symettrical and has more mass than arnie. If what you said was true then mens physique would be all the rage, but its not. Furthermore, theyre gonna have a classic physique division now and mark my words that wont do any better

D

Dropitpj

Jul 12, 2015
BB Will never become mainstream because people are lazy and "don't want to get too big" that's the real reason. People that have known me for a long time think im already "too big" and I'm barely where I want to be mind you. BB is subjective and I don't have a Prob with the mass BUTT small waists do have to return and the guts have to go for sure.

E

endex0507

Jan 6, 2016
I wouldn't dream of speaking for anyone else but these are my thoughts.
I certainly didn't choose this lifestyle to be mainstream, average or ordinary. Irrespective of one's size, structure, genetic predisposition, responce abilities etc. If we bodybuild, we are the outsiders, we oporate on the edges, we move in shadows. And personally, I love it here amongst the freaks, behamoths, laviathans and other beautiful creatures.
CELABRATE THE DIFFERENCE!!
Love n peace
Ex

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
This is what's killing bodybuildings image to the masses. These huge doses and mass monsters with guts. People complain that bodybuilding needs more of a fan base but how can you appeal to the people when your athletes look like pregnant hulks? You cant and this is the truth. Until we return to looks in the 70's and early 80s bodybuilding will be rejected. No doctor would want a kid looking up to these people, no teenager would want to look like these people (with the exception of a minuscule amount) and no parent would support this lifestyle. It just sickens me how little actual training matters to pros and these people on huge doses of slin and Hgh. Perfect form doesnt ****ing matter, you just gotta train the muscle a little bit with whatever you want and then eat eat eat and shoot up. It's disgusting how bodybuilding is a chemistry experiment and not actual about building your physical well being and body anymore. End of rant
Bodybuilding by its nature has always been about mass so it isn't about today's size. Your wrong, it isn't about mass monsters and it will never be mainstream.
You sound like just one of those anti-roid Moms thinking you're going to help your son with his terrible steroid addiction. Let your children live their own lives and learn from their own mistakes...Idiot whoever you are.

Last edited:
Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
This is what's killing bodybuildings image to the masses. These huge doses and mass monsters with guts. People complain that bodybuilding needs more of a fan base but how can you appeal to the people when your athletes look like pregnant hulks? You cant and this is the truth. Until we return to looks in the 70's and early 80s bodybuilding will be rejected. No doctor would want a kid looking up to these people, no teenager would want to look like these people (with the exception of a minuscule amount) and no parent would support this lifestyle. It just sickens me how little actual training matters to pros and these people on huge doses of slin and Hgh. Perfect form doesnt ****ing matter, you just gotta train the muscle a little bit with whatever you want and then eat eat eat and shoot up. It's disgusting how bodybuilding is a chemistry experiment and not actual about building your physical well being and body anymore. End of rant

I never ran test below 500mg while blasting but never more than 750mg because i aromatize way too much.
If i could i would run test at 1g+, cut or bulk doesnt matter. For most people the gram mark is where the diminishing return starts, better add other compounds.

Always run long esther since its in my body year round. Enanthate is what i use, started a blend of decanoate and enanthate recently (T400) and like it (for a cruise).
I react very bad to prop for some reason (horrible pip).

Its probably the best compound there is when you take in consideration the effectiveness, the sides the versatility and the price. I just wish i didnt have to run so much AIs with it.

So I guess in your own words. You are what is wrong with Bodybuilding?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
^^^I don't see anything wrong with swolegi posts.TTYTT i think things kind of suck too.You need to run big amounts of gh plus slin even to compete,not to mention huge doses.That will get you a win at a local show.If you are lucky and get to the big shows,and want to place better start looking at synthol.I like bb and competing.I don't like the idea of ruining my health and finances to do well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic