Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Professional bodybuilding will never be a mainstream sport until mass monsters go away

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Well, women's bodybuilding is officially dead. They've dropped it from 2 of the biggest shows this upcoming year.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Women bb has been on the declined for a number of years that's why they have the physic class which I actually enjoy the new division.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I'm glad they have crossfit as its the only sport in the world where the athletes do not use performing enhancing drugs just Palio diet lol.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Just wait till we start to like you. We will then fvck with you mercilessly too, and make you like it. LOL.

i look forward to it

I'm glad they have crossfit as its the only sport in the world where the athletes do not use performing enhancing drugs just Palio diet lol.

i dunno man i think that Froning dude is probably on the sauce. the champ dude who wins all the shit

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Women bb has been on the declined for a number of years that's why they have the physic class which I actually enjoy the new division.

It's not on the decline.... it's dead. I was told by a friend who is an IFBB Pro and she told me they dropped it from the Arnold and the O this next year.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ic your the most studliest stud around .......... Women lie ;)

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
That has to be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read !!! Swol must train at Planet Fagness, where it doesn't matter how u look !!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Ic your the most studliest stud around .......... Women lie ;)
And next you'll tell me you "never do this" and it's the biggest you've ever had and that was the best sex ever...EVER... And the best one "it's YOUR baby" ;)

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
i look forward to it

i dunno man i think that Froning dude is probably on the sauce. the champ dude who wins all the shit

Who isn't on the sauce whether in bb, pl or even xfit?

Old school bb was where it was really at in my honest opinion.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Even though I disagree with his point of view, I understand where he is coming from.

But to go back to a by-gone era is endless and futile. We must move forward. (Human nature.)

For BB'ing to go mainstream would only be great, from a capitalist point of view. More mass appeal; more money for the athletes. (And I totally agree with more money for all of the hard work that goes into the sport.)

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
this has to be the dumbest first post ever... Go to crossfitfaggotforum.com tell them CTJ referred you... he is the admin there...

Lol
________

Last edited:
jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
I agree with the original poster, to a degree

Even Arnold himself recently commented unfavourably on the "big stomachs sticking out" at his own 2015 'Arnold Classic' event, and the "bottle shaped" competitors

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic