Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Professional bodybuilding will never be a mainstream sport until mass monsters go away

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Honestly, most regular people think even the smaller guys are disgustingly huge. It will never be mainstream.I'm 5'10" and 230# and I've already had female friends tell me it's disgusting, too much, pls don't get any bigger, etc. It's a different mindset.
They are lying... they are jealous you look better... I have heard to too many times... and at the same time the attention from randoms gains speed... size matters... women lie... end of story...

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
^^^Thanks for the laughs IC, literally lol

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
And regarding the gut topic. Anytime you eat large quantities of food, train your abs, and constantly tighten up when you do a main lift with your stomach full of air, your stomach is gonna get larger. Even without insulin and GH, and any other compounds that exacerbate the gut.

Edit: I still don't understand what the compound is that makes your stomach distend: insulin or GH? I've read both do but I have no clue.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
this has to be the dumbest first post ever... Go to crossfitfaggotforum.com tell them CTJ referred you... he is the admin there...

I do have some negative opinions about crossfit but CTJ deserves respect.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Speaking of mass monsters, have you seen my penis? But I guess size doesn't matter, right?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
And regarding the gut topic. Anytime you eat large quantities of food, train your abs, and constantly tighten up when you do a main lift with your stomach full of air, your stomach is gonna get larger. Even without insulin and GH, and any other compounds that exacerbate the gut.

Edit: I still don't understand what the compound is that makes your stomach distend: insulin or GH? I've read both do but I have no clue.

I think you're just preggo

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I do have some negative opinions about crossfit but CTJ deserves respect.
lol... CTJ is cool...stop being so literal... he knows im fawkin with him... and to you bigen... is it not true? Size matters...women lie... the end...

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
lol... CTJ is cool...stop being so literal... he knows im fawkin with him... and to you bigen... is it not true? Size matters...women lie... the end...

just making sure buddy! i havent been around enough to know the interpersonal dynamics. but i like CTJ so i wanted to say something.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010

A beautiful summation of a time tested truth. You sir are a poet and a genius.

just making sure buddy! i havent been around enough to know the interpersonal dynamics. but i like CTJ so i wanted to say something.

Just wait till we start to like you. We will then fvck with you mercilessly too, and make you like it. LOL.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic