Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Professional bodybuilding will never be a mainstream sport until mass monsters go away

S

swolegi

Sep 23, 2010
This is what's killing bodybuildings image to the masses. These huge doses and mass monsters with guts. People complain that bodybuilding needs more of a fan base but how can you appeal to the people when your athletes look like pregnant hulks? You cant and this is the truth. Until we return to looks in the 70's and early 80s bodybuilding will be rejected. No doctor would want a kid looking up to these people, no teenager would want to look like these people (with the exception of a minuscule amount) and no parent would support this lifestyle. It just sickens me how little actual training matters to pros and these people on huge doses of slin and Hgh. Perfect form doesnt ****ing matter, you just gotta train the muscle a little bit with whatever you want and then eat eat eat and shoot up. It's disgusting how bodybuilding is a chemistry experiment and not actual about building your physical well being and body anymore. End of rant

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
There is a lot more to professional bodybuilding, or bodybuilding in general, than just chemicals.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Bodybuilding is mass, symmetry, and aesthetics. Two athletes with the same symmetry and aesthetics but one guy is bigger... Bigger wins. There are pleanty of mass monsters that can't compete with the Olympians of today. Take Rich Pianna for instance. Huge guy, just can't compete with the proportions of a Phil Heath.

PS. I for one don't want bodybuilding to go main stream. It's not for everyone. We are the few. Let the rest of those posers buy their cell tech and weight loss pills.

M

Mijeyzway

Jul 12, 2013
I agree with giant slayer....BB will Never not should it ever mainstream because it's not.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
This is what's killing bodybuildings image to the masses. These huge doses and mass monsters with guts. People complain that bodybuilding needs more of a fan base but how can you appeal to the people when your athletes look like pregnant hulks? You cant and this is the truth. Until we return to looks in the 70's and early 80s bodybuilding will be rejected. No doctor would want a kid looking up to these people, no teenager would want to look like these people (with the exception of a minuscule amount) and no parent would support this lifestyle. It just sickens me how little actual training matters to pros and these people on huge doses of slin and Hgh. Perfect form doesnt ****ing matter, you just gotta train the muscle a little bit with whatever you want and then eat eat eat and shoot up. It's disgusting how bodybuilding is a chemistry experiment and not actual about building your physical well being and body anymore. End of rant

You have been a member here since 2010, this is your first and only post, and that was the best you can come up with?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Honestly, most regular people think even the smaller guys are disgustingly huge. It will never be mainstream.

I'm 5'10" and 230# and I've already had female friends tell me it's disgusting, too much, pls don't get any bigger, etc. It's a different mindset.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I hope the mass monsters never leave. They're what inspired me to start lifting weights.

I never cared about being symmetrical or pretty, I just wanted to be so huge that people comment when I'm walking towards them.

(What is that thing coming in our direction?)

Reactions: HGH
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
First of all those days are gone the 70 and 80s.if you don't like the sport bro take up table tennis or ten pin bowling.i here this all the time it's just human nature that we want to get bigger stronger in all sports not just bb.some pros look like shit but there are a lot of pros when they dial in there conditioning look awsome.i personally think if the wieders were still alive they would have changed the criteria in the bb ranks.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
BB will never be mainstream with or without mass monsters.
It has a pretty small following.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
this has to be the dumbest first post ever... Go to crossfitfaggotforum.com tell them CTJ referred you... he is the admin there...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic