pbtom
What's New?

Probowl

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Needless to say, completely forgot the game was on and didn't watch it.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
It's a bunch of guys doing their best to not get hurt, and you can't really blame them. But it makes the game unwatchable. Nobody wants to become the next Robert Edwards.

You can play an all-star baseball and baketball game, and you can still play hockey like a men's league game or shinney. It's impossible to have a football game without contact.

I like SAD's idea of a skills competition. It would be much more watchable than a fake game.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I've never watched the Pro Bowl in all the years I've followed the NFL. Zero interest.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
They should just gather all the best players in the league and make them do Jumping Jacks in the Algerian desert for as long as they can. As they fall you let them stay there without medical attention and the last person standing wins $150,000

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
NFL should just award players as being "Pro Bowl" and skip the game. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch that BS.

I was just saying this to a friend the other day. Being awarded All-pro status is the honor. I'd just keep the skills contests and some other fun activities for the fans.

It's pointless to play a game where the players just kind of quit after a few seconds of the play has transpired. It's a genetlemen's agreement, and it's not exciting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic