pbtom
What's New?

Probowl

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Does anyone actually watch this game? I know I haven't in many years which is weird since the All Star game for Baseball is always so good and enjoyable.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
oh god now. i got much better stuff to do than watch the pro bowl. pro bowl in football is so boring anymore. baseball actually means something overall. NBA nah.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The winner of the baseball All Star game doesn't get home field advantage anymore. Just a better game though and the events leading up to it.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
They need to have a day of contests.

Straight race, shuttle races, relay races.

Quarterbacks competition win longest toss, most accurate, trick throws, etc.

Lineman have lifting and eating competitions.

Kickers are the targets for throwing events. Hands tied behind their backs. They’re allowed to dodge.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Last Pro bowl I watched seemed like they didn't want to get hurt and the game was so boring.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Bo Jackson lead off homerun was my favorite all star game of all time

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Most pro bowls have alot of empty seats.....Football is a tough sport to have an all star type of game. No one wants to play 100% and risk injury......

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Most pro bowls have alot of empty seats.....Football is a tough sport to have an all star type of game. No one wants to play 100% and risk injury......
same in hockey..Back in the day they played hard now like pussies

jackedpuckstar

jackedpuckstar

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
Probowl sucks but I blame the league and the owners... I wouldn’t be out there risking millions either...
No guaranteed contracts means it’s all on the player with no financial risk to the franchise...JuJu walked out of today’s game injured... no idea how severe but if it ends up being serious then it could cost him millions in his next contract talks... to a guy on reasonable rookie contract, it could be the difference between being set for life or out of the league in 4 or 5 years

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
They had to move it from HI since nobodies gonna spend that kind of money to see guys farting around like a sunday shirts and skins game.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
completely agree with just having some sort of competitions, a lot more people would be more interested in it. i dont watch hockey year round but the skills comp is always amazing to watch. love the Allstate game in the MLB as just a better game as played. i get the lack of desire to crush someone on the NFL pro bowl as not worth the risk and just for fun but it does make it a little less exciting, but understandable. should take that into account about how to better promote.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
NFL should just award players as being "Pro Bowl" and skip the game. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch that BS.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic