Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Problems with Cypionate Homebrew

T

tren_monster

Dec 1, 2013
Bro you just revived a three year old thread for nothing.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Im not a master brewer but its my understanding that cyp crashes very easily. Which is why you see it at 200mg. Listen to FD

E

EL Pezidente

Dec 7, 2015
2%BA
20% BB
Grapeseed oil
Powder

I have tried every way possible to mix the above. Heating the oil Ba/Bb then mixing in powder slowly. All is well under the heat, but remove from the fire, it cools, and the powder hardens and almost becomes gel like. Back to the heat, again all is liquid. Remove and back to gel.

WTF am I doing wrong?? I am wasting a WHOLE lot of powder.

Thanks for the reply.

Rich
1) Are you using the online powder calculator ?2) Please say you are not using mason jars & are using beakers or at least heavy pyrex mesuring cups and and a nice not hot water bath 2) Your Chems are plenty 1% BA and 15% should work with good powder and you are using 2% BA and 20% BB.Not sure what the deak is but to be safe a little GUIACOL (say 3%) or my favorite (better) Ethyl Lactate and a little phenyl salicylate (if not allergic to aspirin) will get a less than pure solution back into solution as long as you give it 15 mintues of stirring (preferrably with a glass rod) this should go back into solution. One tip. ALWAYS dissolve your hormone first-then add the carrier oil.

E

EL Pezidente

Dec 7, 2015
ok, so that's 16 ml and 5,000mg of powder... 5,000 divided by 16 gives you 312.5 mg/ml. Of course, I'm not accounting for the room that the powder takes up and am not sure how to fit that into the calculation. But doing simple math I'd say you need 20ml worth of oil, BB, and BA for 5g powder to come up with a 250mg/ml solution
Thanks for im the math. 312mg/cc is STEEP. It would need to be in Ethyl Oleate, 2% BA, 20% BA, and some Guiacol or Ethyl Lactate to help keep 300mg + in solution. I dont understand why not use enanhate 250mg and test decanoate together. Cyp i ppain in ass wor tihe.

E

EL Pezidente

Dec 7, 2015
Actually pre-filter thru a larger membrane and then a 0.22 micron

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
1) Are you using the online powder calculator ?2) Please say you are not using mason jars & are using beakers or at least heavy pyrex mesuring cups and and a nice not hot water bath 2) Your Chems are plenty 1% BA and 15% should work with good powder and you are using 2% BA and 20% BB.Not sure what the deak is but to be safe a little GUIACOL (say 3%) or my favorite (better) Ethyl Lactate and a little phenyl salicylate (if not allergic to aspirin) will get a less than pure solution back into solution as long as you give it 15 mintues of stirring (preferrably with a glass rod) this should go back into solution. One tip. ALWAYS dissolve your hormone first-then add the carrier oil.

Just curious to know whether you're suggesting adding some guiacol to fix the test cyp he's already brewed to get it to hold, or recommending using guiacol whenever he's brewing test cyp?

The reason I ask is that guiacol stinks to high heaven and I would recommend just reducing the concentration to 200mg/ml or less instead of adding that solvent. I know it works well, but I can even smell the stuff when I'm sweating several days after I've injected with it. I'd rather run a different compound than run test cyp with guiacol. But that's just me.

Unless you're running test cyp at really high doses (e.g., over 1g/week), I would just brew the stuff at 150-200mg/ml and inject a bit more oil.

E

EL Pezidente

Dec 7, 2015
Just curious to know whether you're suggesting adding some guiacol to fix the test cyp he's already brewed to get it to hold, or recommending using guiacol whenever he's brewing test cyp?

The reason I ask is that guiacol stinks to high heaven and I would recommend just reducing the concentration to 200mg/ml or less instead of adding that solvent. I know it works well, but I can even smell the stuff when I'm sweating several days after I've injected with it. I'd rather run a different compound than run test cyp with guiacol. But that's just me.

Unless you're running test cyp at really high doses (e.g., over 1g/week), I would just brew the stuff at 150-200mg/ml and inject a bit more oil.
His whole thing is kind of a mess. I had no clue he was at 312mg/ml or so but when I saw that I was wondering if he would get the math part as you suggested and dial it down to 200mg. Cyp is not hard to get to 250mg but 300mg is and area where A) You have very, very pure material and 1% BA, 20% CAN work B) To be on safe side BA would be 2%, and 5% of BB would be subbed with Benzyl Salicylate or Ethyl Lactate. C) Use EO and 300-325mg is nice with 1% BA, 15%BB

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
:bbq:It is Test cyp you are brewing .. not Boldernone cyp ? { which likes to crash over 100mg/ml}

Measure your powder into your beaker.. add only the BB @ 20% ,then put it in a hot bath on the stove in a pot until it completely dissolves. Swirl it around as it dissolves. Be sure to let it dissolve 100% + completely. Add the hot carrier oil { which you have had heating in your wall oven for 20 minutes@ 110c }, then hot bath this for an extended period and swirl occasionally..
Now remove this from the stove and place with a lid over it for the night .. to be viewed the next day to make sure it has not crashed.
If it has crashed , you'll have to hot bath it again thoroughly for a very extended period .. or make another batch at a low mg/ml ratio.

Last of all .. add the Ba .. hot bath and swirl only for a short time.

That's all I can help

Last edited:
P

plusone1

Mar 20, 2012
2%BA
20% BB
Grapeseed oil
Powder

I have tried every way possible to mix the above. Heating the oil Ba/Bb then mixing in powder slowly. All is well under the heat, but remove from the fire, it cools, and the powder hardens and almost becomes gel like. Back to the heat, again all is liquid. Remove and back to gel.

Thanks for the reply.

2%BA
20% BB
Grapeseed oil
Powder

Thanks for the reply.

Rich
Assuming this is Test Cyp. Heat powder until it liquefied then add bb drip down side, swish then add BA, swish then heat a bit more while swishing unless you have a glass stirrup.

L

Leerat83

Jun 21, 2022
ok, so that's 16 ml and 5,000mg of powder... 5,000 divided by 16 gives you 312.5 mg/ml. Of course, I'm not accounting for the room that the powder takes up and am not sure how to fit that into the calculation. But doing simple math I'd say you need 20ml worth of oil, BB, and BA for 5g powder to come up with a 250mg/ml solution.
Hi I wanted to know how do you calculate the amounts of powder to BA, BB and oil to get a 10ml vial of 250 - 400mg/ml solution as I know it differs according to the powder.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
2% and 18% of 10ml would be .2ml and 1.8ml of ba/bb then if you do 200mg/ml you need 2 grams of powder, then add oil until you have 10ml. Easier to do a larger batch.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

L

Leerat83

Jun 21, 2022
2% and 18% of 10ml would be .2ml and 1.8ml of ba/bb then if you do 200mg/ml you need 2 grams of powder, then add oil until you have 10ml. Easier to do a larger batch.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Thanks very much, I do get bigger batches are easier to make. However I am trying get my head around the ratios, so what would the difference be if you were making the same dosage of 200mg/ml but in 100ml as I know it differs with test powder to that with Deca.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic