Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Problems with Cypionate Homebrew

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Thanks very much, I do get bigger batches are easier to make. However I am trying get my head around the ratios, so what would the difference be if you were making the same dosage of 200mg/ml but in 100ml as I know it differs with test powder to that with Deca.
Use 1 gram powder instead of 2. Your ba/bb ratios stay the same

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Hi I wanted to know how do you calculate the amounts of powder to BA, BB and oil to get a 10ml vial of 250 - 400mg/ml solution as I know it differs according to the powder.
Just use this calculator. It;s pretty self explanatory.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Once you’ve done it a couple times or watched someone a couple times, it’s very easy to make especially with the calculator and quality ingredients.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Old post but unless you F up bigtime, cyp is easy. Hell you can get it to hold with 2% BA and no BB in my experience. I wonder if they sent this fella the wrong ester?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Old post but unless you F up bigtime, cyp is easy. Hell you can get it to hold with 2% BA and no BB in my experience. I wonder if they sent this fella the wrong ester?
I was reading this post the other day. Tried doing an after action report for fun. Unless I missed something he was vague on some details. Since they advised to melt powder surprised no one told him to document temp. His displacement was off, look like he was going to be short about 15ml unless he followed FD advice (I think it was him) he dose would be higher than expected, not accounting if he overdosed on purpose in the first place. In case it was quality, I prefer to recrystallize my powders. I know alot of people think it's pointless and you loose to much( depends on methods) it just makes me feel better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic