Problems with Cypionate Homebrew

Discussion in 'Chemical Conversion Discussion' started by richardj, Jul 26, 2011.

1. tren_monster

tren_monster Member

Dec 1, 2013
    Bro you just revived a three year old thread for nothing.

2. Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly VIP Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Im not a master brewer but its my understanding that cyp crashes very easily. Which is why you see it at 200mg. Listen to FD

3. EL Pezidente

EL Pezidente Member

Dec 7, 2015
    1) Are you using the online powder calculator ?2) Please say you are not using mason jars & are using beakers or at least heavy pyrex mesuring cups and and a nice not hot water bath 2) Your Chems are plenty 1% BA and 15% should work with good powder and you are using 2% BA and 20% BB.Not sure what the deak is but to be safe a little GUIACOL (say 3%) or my favorite (better) Ethyl Lactate and a little phenyl salicylate (if not allergic to aspirin) will get a less than pure solution back into solution as long as you give it 15 mintues of stirring (preferrably with a glass rod) this should go back into solution. One tip. ALWAYS dissolve your hormone first-then add the carrier oil.

4. EL Pezidente

EL Pezidente Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Thanks for im the math. 312mg/cc is STEEP. It would need to be in Ethyl Oleate, 2% BA, 20% BA, and some Guiacol or Ethyl Lactate to help keep 300mg + in solution. I dont understand why not use enanhate 250mg and test decanoate together. Cyp i ppain in ass wor tihe.

5. EL Pezidente

EL Pezidente Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Actually pre-filter thru a larger membrane and then a 0.22 micron

6. tommyguns2

tommyguns2 Senior Moderators Staff Member

Dec 25, 2010
    Just curious to know whether you're suggesting adding some guiacol to fix the test cyp he's already brewed to get it to hold, or recommending using guiacol whenever he's brewing test cyp?

The reason I ask is that guiacol stinks to high heaven and I would recommend just reducing the concentration to 200mg/ml or less instead of adding that solvent. I know it works well, but I can even smell the stuff when I'm sweating several days after I've injected with it. I'd rather run a different compound than run test cyp with guiacol. But that's just me.

Unless you're running test cyp at really high doses (e.g., over 1g/week), I would just brew the stuff at 150-200mg/ml and inject a bit more oil.

7. EL Pezidente

EL Pezidente Member

Dec 7, 2015
    His whole thing is kind of a mess. I had no clue he was at 312mg/ml or so but when I saw that I was wondering if he would get the math part as you suggested and dial it down to 200mg. Cyp is not hard to get to 250mg but 300mg is and area where A) You have very, very pure material and 1% BA, 20% CAN work B) To be on safe side BA would be 2%, and 5% of BB would be subbed with Benzyl Salicylate or Ethyl Lactate. C) Use EO and 300-325mg is nice with 1% BA, 15%BB

tommyguns2 likes this.
  8. Jasthace

Jasthace VIP Member

May 29, 2011
    :bbq:It is Test cyp you are brewing .. not Boldernone cyp ? { which likes to crash over 100mg/ml}

Measure your powder into your beaker.. add only the BB @ 20% ,then put it in a hot bath on the stove in a pot until it completely dissolves. Swirl it around as it dissolves. Be sure to let it dissolve 100% + completely. Add the hot carrier oil { which you have had heating in your wall oven for 20 [email protected] 110c }, then hot bath this for an extended period and swirl occasionally..
    Now remove this from the stove and place with a lid over it for the night .. to be viewed the next day to make sure it has not crashed.
    If it has crashed , you'll have to hot bath it again thoroughly for a very extended period .. or make another batch at a low mg/ml ratio.

Last of all .. add the Ba .. hot bath and swirl only for a short time.

That's all I can help

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016