Latest Member
maikwiedenbach
What's New?

private medlabs discount code

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I was on there today looking to see how to set up the paper work for a hgh test. I think it was this lab?
Maybe not. I'll double check and see what this company rates are. The site I was on had the test for $52 and
some change.
What is the site: privatemedslab.com??

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
Human Growth Hormone

Description:*Growth Hormone tests are performed to screen for abnormal pituitary functions and also to test for the use of performance enhancing steroids. A significant deviation from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

*Growth Hormone, Serum.

*Patient must fast overnight before test and rest for at least 30 minutes prior to test (No strenuous exercise for 30 minutes before the test).

*Fitness, Nutrition and Anti-Aging,*Hormones and Metabolism

: $52.49***Add*To*Cart

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I was on there today looking to see how to set up the paper work for a hgh test. I think it was this lab?
Maybe not. I'll double check and see what this company rates are. The site I was on had the test for $52 and
some change.
What is the site: privatemedslab.com??
Yes. I've had my HGH and IGF levels tested before my GH cycle and did the test while on it. You have inject 10IUs IM and have the test done 3 hours later.

Many will say you don't need the test before hand but I feel better getting it done so I will always know what it was.

R

roscoedog

Jun 12, 2013
what is med labs web site? ive been going to a test clinic and going broke, i can go to mexico and get testoprim for a fraction of the cost but dont like crossing the border.

Last edited:
gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Nice 1st post Rosco, Your post is no where in the ball part to the topic of this thread.

what is med labs web site? ive been going to a test clinic and going broke, i can go to mexico and get testoprim for a fraction of the cost but dont like crossing ar. ty

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Thanks reggor you just save me a few bucks. Discount code brought it down to $44.62.