Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Prince

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Sad to see a great iconic legend like Prince pass away. Dude wrote some great music. Why is it always the good ones who die? Why couldn't it be Nikki Minaj, or Lil Wayne, or Kanye West, or Lindsay Lohan?

Was discussing it with someone earlier, but as I thought about it, that Prince played over a dozen instruments, wrote his own music, arranged it, danced and sang, he might just be the best ever at pop music, or what ever genre he played. I would even argue Prince might even be a hair better than Michael Jackson imo.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
at least he got to bang carmin electra

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Prince truly was an amazing artist. His music was not really my style, but I still loved his songs. He never sounded like anyone else. Always original and interesting. Its really hard to say too much about the guy. A true artistic legend.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yea, he had some good music. Remember going to the drive ins, yep that old! and watching Purple Rain, Morris Day and The Time . Good times. He def got alot of tail, Carmen, Appalonia, Sheila E, Vanity.. and he beat Charlie Murphy in a B-Ballin!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
A reporter once, asked Eric Clapton what its like to be the best guitarist in the world and Clapton said i dont know, you'll have to ask Prince that qestion. Dude was definitly insanely talented.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Been some discussion in Washington lately about removing Andrew Jackson from a bill, maybe replacing him with Harriet Tubman. In the wake of that, there's something going around FaceBook, a picture of Prince on a bill. Except it's a $19.99 bill, and will be called "the bill formerly known as $20.00"

Saw another FB, one of those classic rest room pics, silhouettes of 2 people, one labelled Men, other labelled Women. Caption suggests we just Potty Like It's 1999.

htu

htu

Jan 15, 2012
Great artist gone too soon. He has been an icon for many generations. RIP

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
have to agree prince was one of the best. "pussy control"

B

bossman

Sep 26, 2014
Amazing musician and his death completly caught me by surprise. i wish i got the chance to see him live.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic