Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Primobolan fake?

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Anyone know if there is real HG primobolan that has red writing on the box. The box in question looks likes the boxes with an expiration date 2018. But, I'm unsure of the expiration date, I just seen a picture and the red writing stood out.

Came from Naps.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Anyone know if there is real HG primobolan that has red writing on the box. The box in question looks likes the boxes with an expiration date 2018. But, I'm unsure of the expiration date, I just seen a picture and the red writing stood out.

Came from Naps.
I haven't seen the pic but I will check on the website and see if I can locate it. Okay just looked and it's Bayers Rimobolan from Turkey. I believe it's legit. I'll do some more digging. IM might be able to shed some light on this?

I will tell you this though. There should be some UGL primobolan and anavar products being tested very soon.

mands

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I know the new Rimobolan are good. These are the design before the Rimobolan. The Turkish primobolan everyone's seen. It has red writing on the box.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Any word yet....just curious.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Find a dependable domestic UGL... cut out a lot of worry.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Woops...ya told him to consider another supplier next time I assume! :violin:I feel sad for him...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic