Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Primo

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
So id like to hear some experiences with Primo. Im gonna run this for my first time at 500mgs week for 12wks. Did you like it? How was the lean mass gains? Im a EQ freak so should I run the Primo with the EQ Im running now or stop it? Honestly dont want to lol. Thanks.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
if its your first run bro...u dont need 500mgs..200 mgs will do just fine.trust me.......dw

and no keep runing the eq..eq is best ran over 25 weeks imo....primo and eq stack is a great stack and if u can threw in some t-bol u got something really speical.......dw

Last edited:
airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
if its your first run bro...u dont need 500mgs..200 mgs will do just fine.trust me.......dw

and no keep runing the eq..eq is best ran over 25 weeks imo....primo and eq stack is a great stack and if u can threw in some t-bol u got something really speical.......dw

Yeah I didnt want to stop the EQ at all. I have Tbol, Var and Winny aswell. So you think 200mgs wk is plenty for a first run? Thanks DW!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

You're the first veteran that I respect that has said that such a low dose of primo is effective. What did you notice from it at 200mgs? I ask not to begin a debate whatsoever, but because I've been considering running it in my next cycle and would really like to pick a VIPs brain about it. Thanks DW.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
EQ is my favorite drug BY FAR....it keeps me lean, provides solid gains, and has very few side effects. I try to include it in every cycle if possible. The gains from Primo are much slower IMO, but much more solid than just about anything else. Personally, I like to run a higher primo dose with a lower test dose for cutting. But, to each their own.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Did deadweight just reccomend a low dose??

Lol just messin with u bro.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Have never seem primo recommended at such a low dose. Rather, I always see 600-1000mg/wk. Haven't run it myself. Just seems too expensive. Let me know how it goes.

E

etul86

May 9, 2011
I've always been told to run primo at a minimum of 400mgs per week. It's pretty mild. I'd be surprised if you noticed much at 200 a week. But i'm not saying you won't. I've run 600 primo (turkish schering) with 500 test and the gains were pretty sick.

Primo is awesome cuz it works on low cal diets. I think it's a good stack with anything. I'm looking at a low test, EQ, and primo stack this summer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic