Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

primo vs. winstrol hairloss in your experience

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
If a woman has run winstrol at 25 mg/day and experienced the some of the usual voice/clit/breakout side but no hairloss, would injectable primo be any more likely to cause hairloss.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Estrogen causes hair loss too. I always tell women to use something that has a short half life so that it's not active 24/7, so yeah orals like Anavar would be a better choice than either, but then again if a woman has low E2 and tends to be more flat and dry then maybe low dose hg dbol may be the way to go.

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Of coarse dose is a factor but I would say generally primo, even injectible, will provide less sides then winny. Everyone is different. Sorry Vick I have to strongly disagree about the low dose dbol. That shit made my wife's hair fall out in chunks.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Of coarse dose is a factor but I would say generally primo, even injectible, will provide less sides then winny. Everyone is different. Sorry Vick I have to strongly disagree about the low dose dbol. That shit made my wife's hair fall out in chunks.

Sorry to hear that, that's why I said if they have low E2 just in case. Dbol actually has a lower androgenic score than Primo, it's the E2 that makes the hair fall out. I've seen some guys can take Halo and Tren and no hair loss but shed with Dbol, so it might be good for the flat chested ectomorphic type female.

Last edited:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Anecdotally I think primo is more notorious for hairloss than winstrol. Differs person to person, but seems primo is the worst.

Always recommend using Nizoral shampoo w/ a primo cycle or anything that is going to promote hairloss.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I have to agree with sassy...

Problem is, as we say over and over...everyone experiences different things

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
Thanks everyone. Voice, clit, acne are problems. However, I think they pale in comparison to losing hair.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
If a woman has run winstrol at 25 mg/day and experienced the some of the usual voice/clit/breakout side but no hairloss, would injectable primo be any more likely to cause hairloss.

If you are genetically predisposed . I use winny every cycle , also primo. I'm 50 .
20+ cycles have all my hair . The maternal line of your family look at them. You can delay it with nizrol shampoo and using rogaine. I use it as preventative . Though my grandfather died at 60 with hair like a lion

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic